rice please help

loselose

hi all went to see my cdc for a weigh in it was good.

i asked about the food i can eat. boiled rice is ok she said but its not in the yellow book

what shall i do
please can some 1 help :confused::confused:

i was on ss+ but carnt take it anymore i feel really tired and sleep during the day when my 10months nods off. i was just getting me down

so she told me to have two shakes and a healthy meal like fish, chicken, boiled rice, lentils those type of foods .

I think if you are on only 2 packs a day you need to be on the 1000 calories plan at least - this is the lowest plan with rice. And you get a lot more to eat than just chicken and rice! It looks like a fab plan. Good luck.

thanks guys hopefully il be starting tommorow. i feel really down in not sticking to the ss+ but its so frustrating at times.

i think its the 1000 plan :(:(
its just too hard on the ss+

Ok - 1000plan would mean you wouldn't be in ketosis - so rice would be allowed ...

1000 kcal
This programme adds fruit and carbohydrate to the 790/810 kcal meal in Step 2. It is suitable for those who prefer to lose weight more gradually or those whose lifestyle makes it impossible to avoid conventional eating.
  • 2 Cambridge meals
  • 150 kcal breakfast of fruit
  • 3tbsp salad from 'white & green' vegetables listed in Step 2
  • 1 main meal from the protein choices listed in Step 2
  • 1 portion of carbohydrate from:
    1.5oz (40g) wholewheat pasta
    1.5oz (40g) noodles
    1.5oz (40g) rice
    6oz (150g) boiled or baked potato
  • 50cal fruit dessert
  • 0.5 pint (235ml) skimmed milk

yesn that it il make a note of all that. so hopefully it will be a good start tommorow

Ok - 1000plan would mean you wouldn't be in ketosis - so rice would be allowed ...

1000 kcal

This programme adds fruit and carbohydrate to the 790/810 kcal meal in Step 2. It is suitable for those who prefer to lose weight more gradually or those whose lifestyle makes it impossible to avoid conventional eating.
  • 2 Cambridge meals
  • 150 kcal breakfast of fruit
  • 3tbsp salad from 'white & green' vegetables listed in Step 2
  • 1 main meal from the protein choices listed in Step 2
  • 1 portion of carbohydrate from:
    1.5oz (40g) wholewheat pasta
    1.5oz (40g) noodles
    1.5oz (40g) rice
    6oz (150g) boiled or baked potato
  • 50cal fruit dessert
  • 0.5 pint (235ml) skimmed milk

Hun hope you don't mind me asking but what kind of weekly loss could we expect on this plan?

xx

On SS+ it is about 14lb per month - so 3.5lb per week. 790/810 is 12lb per month about 3lb per week. Therefore i am guessing that 1000 would be about 10lb per month, about 2.5lb per week.

This is only a guestimate - as everyone loses differemtly and I've had some clients on SS+ and one on 790/810 who lost 5lb nearly every week.

oh no im already not losing that much on ss+ so it will be more slow on the 1000

its so confusing please has any1 got any advice if i should stick or not

Back