Rigby restarts

-1lb :)

I've got a few days off calorie counting and running coming up after tomorrow unfortunately. I'm away on Saturday and Sunday and it's just not going to be practical to strictly calorie count, then I'm away on Tuesday and Wednesday. No time for running for a week but then I'll have to try to pick up W9 - if I have to take a step back with C25K then so be it but I don't think a week off will do too much harm. Nothing I can do to avoid it anyway! I'll be back to being very sensible next Thursday :)

-1lb, which means I'm into the 12s :D

Hey!! How are you getting on? x

Hi Kate, I was just coming to post an update actually but thanks for asking! Hope you're doing well too :)

I've been away for a few days and I'm back now so back to calorie counting. I didn't count whilst I was away, it wasn't practical because I was travelling around all over the place and not eating at normal times, but I don't think I've done much damage at all. I just need to get back on track now :) I was up to W9D1 of C25K last week, I need to run again tonight and see how well I do after a few days off running. Not looking forward to that, just because I'm out of the habit!

Back