Right - 7 days SS should not be this hard!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by KerrieW, 28 November 2007 Social URL.

1. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Just having a bit of a hard time lately with repeated lapses and at Monday night's weigh-in, for the first time on LL or CD I had gained weight. Only a pound but not the point - it's a pound too many. I am almost at the point where I will be working up the plans - in fact I should go onto AAM Monday then up to 790 the week after. But I will not allow myself to until I manage 7 days of SS - so today is day 1, doing well so far, plenty of water and only shakes so far.

It's becoming far to easy to lapse - yesterday got to 4pm having SS'd all day, was rather tired and just allowed myself to eat telling myself it would be easier tomorrow - what a load of rubbish! I woke up bloated and tired after overloading on junk yesterday. So today it stops and I will get 7 days continuous SS before I move up plans - whether that in fact takes me 7 days or 7 months!

I'll probably check in daily to keep on track and I've arranged to see Isobel my CDC weekly until I get me head sorted - I am a girl on a mission to step on the scales and see 10 stone something not 11 stone!

So hopefully everyone is getting on better than me - will let you know if I manage this week!
    Kerrie x
    Hedgemag likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you have done so well so far and it sounds as though you know you need an extra bit of help to get this last bit off. You are doing some good things to keep you on track. Good luck!
  4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    good luck with your 7 day challenge kerrie. You have done so so well so far and are an inspiration to many of us.

Lots of people start to struggle as they can see the finish line in the distance so you are not alone. Dont be too hard on yourself hun. x
  5. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Boots Diets online
    Kerrie, you have lost an amazing amount of weight! You have so little weight to lose now. Sorry, can't give any advice how to get back onto it as I think anyone in your position would be tempted to stray by now. No doubt others will have something useful to say though.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.