Right - 7 days SS should not be this hard!!!

KerrieW

Just having a bit of a hard time lately with repeated lapses and at Monday night's weigh-in, for the first time on LL or CD I had gained weight. Only a pound but not the point - it's a pound too many. I am almost at the point where I will be working up the plans - in fact I should go onto AAM Monday then up to 790 the week after. But I will not allow myself to until I manage 7 days of SS - so today is day 1, doing well so far, plenty of water and only shakes so far.

It's becoming far to easy to lapse - yesterday got to 4pm having SS'd all day, was rather tired and just allowed myself to eat telling myself it would be easier tomorrow - what a load of rubbish! I woke up bloated and tired after overloading on junk yesterday. So today it stops and I will get 7 days continuous SS before I move up plans - whether that in fact takes me 7 days or 7 months!

I'll probably check in daily to keep on track and I've arranged to see Isobel my CDC weekly until I get me head sorted - I am a girl on a mission to step on the scales and see 10 stone something not 11 stone!

So hopefully everyone is getting on better than me - will let you know if I manage this week!
Kerrie x

Kerrie, you have lost an amazing amount of weight! You have so little weight to lose now. Sorry, can't give any advice how to get back onto it as I think anyone in your position would be tempted to stray by now. No doubt others will have something useful to say though.
K9
x

Back