Right Decision..RIGHT?

Grimskunk

Hi Guys,

I want to start the diet seriously.I noe I can do it because I did it successfully last year but I just need reassurance that I am making the right decision here and it is money worth spending because I am planning to spend a large amt of money for a 10 weeks purchase until the end of this year.I am currently 30kg overweight.I should do this right?

yes you did it last year so you can do it again and the added incentive of paying in advance is good
i am also a restarter but it took me 3 years to come back going ok so far and very pleased with weight loss
take care keep coming on here and be positive and YOU WILL DO IT!!!

Hi course you can do it,I am a restarter too took me 3 years of messing about also,never thought i would get back on it,but 5 weeks ss 100% no cheating(never managed a day in last 3 years)and its like doing it the first time again if that makes sense.Grit your teeth go for it get through that 1st week,you will be so pleased you did.
Good luck
xx

OK
its just that i will be parting with a large sum of money..but this what i want in my life so i think it'll be worth it.

Back