Right Decision..RIGHT?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Grimskunk, 15 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Grimskunk

Grimskunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Guys,

I want to start the diet seriously.I noe I can do it because I did it successfully last year but I just need reassurance that I am making the right decision here and it is money worth spending because I am planning to spend a large amt of money for a 10 weeks purchase until the end of this year.I am currently 30kg overweight.I should do this right?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    yes you did it last year so you can do it again and the added incentive of paying in advance is good
    i am also a restarter but it took me 3 years to come back going ok so far and very pleased with weight loss
    take care keep coming on here and be positive and YOU WILL DO IT!!!

4. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi course you can do it,I am a restarter too took me 3 years of messing about also,never thought i would get back on it,but 5 weeks ss 100% no cheating(never managed a day in last 3 years)and its like doing it the first time again if that makes sense.Grit your teeth go for it get through that 1st week,you will be so pleased you did.
    Good luck
    xx

5. Grimskunk

Grimskunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    OK
    its just that i will be parting with a large sum of money..but this what i want in my life so i think it'll be worth it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.