Extra Easy Right enough whinging!

eddiesmum2002

Have decided enough is enough - plan DOES work just need to get used to moderation/save syns/ and expect a gain if I mess up instead of letting bad days lead into bad weeks, and so then onto bad MONTHS!

I'm also NOT getting weighed now until next wednesday. So now I have a full 6 days to get my head around it. I have a night out on saturday - so its minimal syns between now & then...and fruit in fruit bowl for when I come in at 12 midnight ravenous after a night on the tiles. (Can't be much later, got Eddie my 6 month old back at 11am sunday hehe).

Going to stick to EE for a few days, see if I can make that work. We'll see.

How many chicken breasts would you guys use for an evening meal for yourselves, 1 or 2? I don't know whats 'reasonable' and whats over-eating xx

I can do this..YES I CAN :)

All depends how big my breasts are!! (nudge nudge wink wink!)
One big one but two teeny weeny ones

Glad you are sticking with it (was just about to comment on your other thread!)

I've had problems in the past - originally started at the end of May but didn't have much luck, so started again.

I'd usually have 1 to 1.5 chicken breasts, lots and lots of veggies to go with it :)

Good luck with it all :) You'll do fine!

Thanks girls, making a weight watchers sweet & sour chicken dish, see. Sauce is 3 syns for half a jar but its lovely, so going to do 1 breast o'chicken ( a large one ;) hehe) with sauce, how much rice would you guys say? I tend to use boil in the bag but one bag has like 500 calories in there!!
I'm gonna stick with it - I think it's just a principle of I need to drink more water and think about something other than eating. Starting a college course soon so fingers crossed this will help!! xxxxx

When I'm cooking I can get 3 meals worth out of 2 chicken breasts but I do bulk it out with other veggies (so it's either 3 normal size meals or 2 pig out meals :D). As far as rice goes I use 60g dried weight per person (the boil in a bag ones are 120g and they are meant for 2) as a rule.

im sorry but u shudnt be worrying about calories thats not what sw is about its about the beauty of not havin to weigh anythin trust me in past i have ate like a pig and the weight came off i lost 1st 7lb in 3 months with free food eat as much as u want!xx

Back