• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Right enough whinging!

S: 17st10lb C: 13st6lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 4st4lb(24.19%)
Have decided enough is enough - plan DOES work just need to get used to moderation/save syns/ and expect a gain if I mess up instead of letting bad days lead into bad weeks, and so then onto bad MONTHS!

I'm also NOT getting weighed now until next wednesday. So now I have a full 6 days to get my head around it. I have a night out on saturday - so its minimal syns between now & then...and fruit in fruit bowl for when I come in at 12 midnight ravenous after a night on the tiles. (Can't be much later, got Eddie my 6 month old back at 11am sunday hehe).

Going to stick to EE for a few days, see if I can make that work. We'll see.

How many chicken breasts would you guys use for an evening meal for yourselves, 1 or 2? I don't know whats 'reasonable' and whats over-eating xx

I can do this..YES I CAN :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rosinakathleen

Big, busty and Blowsy!
S: 24st6lb C: 22st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 56.5 Loss: 1st9lb(6.73%)
All depends how big my breasts are!! (nudge nudge wink wink!)
One big one but two teeny weeny ones

S: 11st12.5lb C: 11st6lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.9%)
Glad you are sticking with it (was just about to comment on your other thread!)

I've had problems in the past - originally started at the end of May but didn't have much luck, so started again.

I'd usually have 1 to 1.5 chicken breasts, lots and lots of veggies to go with it :)

Good luck with it all :) You'll do fine!

S: 17st10lb C: 13st6lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 4st4lb(24.19%)
Thanks girls, making a weight watchers sweet & sour chicken dish, see. Sauce is 3 syns for half a jar but its lovely, so going to do 1 breast o'chicken ( a large one ;) hehe) with sauce, how much rice would you guys say? I tend to use boil in the bag but one bag has like 500 calories in there!!
I'm gonna stick with it - I think it's just a principle of I need to drink more water and think about something other than eating. Starting a college course soon so fingers crossed this will help!! xxxxx

tarka

G: 10st10lb
When I'm cooking I can get 3 meals worth out of 2 chicken breasts but I do bulk it out with other veggies (so it's either 3 normal size meals or 2 pig out meals :D). As far as rice goes I use 60g dried weight per person (the boil in a bag ones are 120g and they are meant for 2) as a rule.

S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
im sorry but u shudnt be worrying about calories thats not what sw is about its about the beauty of not havin to weigh anythin trust me in past i have ate like a pig and the weight came off i lost 1st 7lb in 3 months with free food eat as much as u want!xx