Right guys

Gemsywemsy22

I'm seriously new to this diet. I've been readin all of your posts which I must admit is the only thing that's keepin me goin!!! I've been 100% for 6 days n found it fine but today I'm dizzy and worn out. Weigh in tomo........you are all fab so jealous that I'm still on day 6 boooooo x

lol,your getting on just fine hun! im only on my 3rd day,, go me! if your dizzy just lie down hun,id say your body is doing too much,take it easy as much as you can until it passes :) and welcome!!!

Hi hun thanks. I just feel drained. I've been in such high spirits all week n then think is it worth it lol. I need to do it sooooo bad n I'm not gunna stop 42 days left jeeeeez sounds far away. But then I just read all the peeps on here that have dun so well it's inspiring. Wonder how much I'll lose tomorrow! x

aw, keep going, it is all worth it! as for your dizziness, make sure you're drinking enough water, don't stand up too quickly and you'll be fine! It gets so much easier, especially after first weigh in!

let us know how you've done, sure you've lost loads, goooood luck!!

Rachel I've drank at least 3/4 litres a day. I can't stand the stuff lol I've just had my last shake I feel soooooo much better I think i left the shakes too late. What day are you on?? Have you found it ok? X

been on lipotrim for 3 months.. or 94 days haha!! I have found it amazing, the first few days are tough, hunger wise, and the psychological cravings for food would still occur the first few weeks - but once you get through them this diet is a god send! never ever hungry, I never think about food and I feel great, seeing the pounds drop off each week is amazing too.

3-4l of water is great and glad you're feeling better :)!

Wow rachel that's amazing!! Well done you. Gosh I hope I do as well as you have. Have you ever only lost a couple of lbs?? I think that would make me lose will, x

hey clair, I have lost 55lb - 3 stone 13lbs so far, a pesky lb away from 4 stone! hehe, are you new to lipo or been on a while??

and thanks gem! yeah there was a stage about 4 weeks in, I only lost 1.5lb, followed by 6lb, followed by 2lb, followed by 6lb - it was because lipotrim sent my periods a bit schewwiff.
I was retaining water, loosing the water weight the following week + the same thing happened again
(I was on 3 weeks straight at the time, nightmare!!)

the fat loss must've been the same, around 4lbs a week- so if it happens to you, don't be too disheartened because it'll be the same thing, you will have lost fat, but you're just holding some water weight that'll most likely disappear the following week

Well I have crap periods anyway so that'll prob happen to me but it won't defeat me.....! I must admit it would be a little disheartening considering we do this diet to lose a good 3/4 lbs a week as opposed to SW WW but now i understand the logic thanks to you, I'll be able to roll with it. Keep up the good work rach xx

That's brill Rachel I aspire to follow in your light foot steps I've been on this diet for 2 half weeks but I'm not new to the this web forum been around the diet block a few times

yeah gem,know what you mean, I nearly cried @ my 1.5lb weight loss at the time, I was thinking just that- I could be eating food and losing the same amount! but at the end of the day, lipotrim gives superb losses, I had to remind myself if I was on another diet 1.5-2lb would be a high loss, whereas on lipotrim it is a low loss and, if I was on a diet like ww I would probably feel hungrier and be craving naughty foods, whereas on lipotrim those temptations aren't there so it's easier to stick to for me

haha thanks clair,
what other diets did you try? how is lipotrim comparing?

Hi gemsywemsy! The worst is over, it'll get better from here on. I was a bit dizzy towards the end of the first week but it passes, just take it easy and don't do anything to tiring. Good luck in your weigh in! x

aw thanks cinematic....I got weighed in today and have lost a whopping 9 lbs which is excellent i am soooo pleased. I have 29 lbs to get to goal and i am hoping to do this in 7 more weeks as I turn 30 in September and that would be the best birthday present ever!!
I just have to keep coming on here to get reinspired lol other wise i think ill fail miserably. every one is fab and good luck to each amnd everyone of you :eek:)

aw thanks cinematic....I got weighed in today and have lost a whopping 9 lbs which is excellent i am soooo pleased. I have 29 lbs to get to goal and i am hoping to do this in 7 more weeks as I turn 30 in September and that would be the best birthday present ever!!
I just have to keep coming on here to get reinspired lol other wise i think ill fail miserably. every one is fab and good luck to each amnd everyone of you :eek:)

Well done gemsywemsy superb weight loss!!! I had the dizziness on day 4,5 and 6 but soon passed. I have my 4th weigh in Tuesday, then sadly as of Tuesday I go onto refeed until I return from my hols on 2nd august then straight back on lipotrim!!! I love it, it's amazing how it just becomes the norm and after that initial first week how good you feel.

I am totally blown away by rachels loss, what an achievement.total inspiration :) xx

Hey. Well refeed is better than total feeding feeding lol so I think your doing the right thing. Well done for four weeks, I'm on day eight now, weekends are a killer but as soon as I get to goal I know it'll be so worth it xx have a fab holiday xx

well done GemsyWemsy!! 9lb is fab! keep it up girl,im going for my first weigh tomorrow!!

Hey. Well refeed is better than total feeding feeding lol so I think your doing the right thing. Well done for four weeks, I'm on day eight now, weekends are a killer but as soon as I get to goal I know it'll be so worth it xx have a fab holiday xx

THANK YOU HUN!!! weekends are mega killers,but ur stronger than u think. your doing sooo well :D

Back