Right, have to re-start tomorrow :(

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
I'm only halfway through week2 and I just had a portion of battered fish from the chippie...ate the whole thing, batter and all... Starting again TS tomorrow... disgusted with myself now tbh! :cry:

Its the 2 of us together then wkdstepmum :( , we can restart together and keep each other going. Go tto keep in mind this is to help towards a lifestyle change, we have been this way for years its going to take more then a week to change it, and it was just 1 meal out of 21!

Just a little slip up hun, we've all been there. Forget about it and just carry on :) x

We all have little blips along the way, this is a long journey and we are just at the beginning so we are bound to make mistakes, after all it is our lifestyle choices that we are trying to alter and that wont happen in the first few weeks it takes time, draw a line under it and focus on your diet and why you are on it :) I have taken pictures of me from before to look at when i feel i am going to falter that seems enough motivation for me to want to change my habits, maybe you could do something similar?

Aye good advice, I think once you've fallen off the wagon once, its harder to fall off again if you remember how guilty and horrible you felt once you'd cheated, if you just remember that feeling and hold on to it, you will succeed! :D

It's just a litle slip up, and honestly could have been worse (mine always are!). Just put it behind you and carry on where you left off. My favourite motivation against going overboard on the forbidden foods is knowing how long it'll take to get back into ketosis - can't bear the thought of getting through that again, all for the sake of a biscuit or whatever. Fish is a pretty good cheat, all things considered, so keep calm and carry on :)

I lost 27lb and have put about 8lb back on. I am restarting AGAIN! today. Will get weighed tonight and update my ticker and want to get to goal of 10st 7lb by August.

My body does not respond kindly to this diet for the first week, and I am absolutely ill at the minute. Can't move my head 'coz my brain is shaking about and can hardly lift my legs I feel so weak. Give it a few days and I will start to feel a bit better but at the moment I feel pretty lousy.

Good luck :)

Thanks for all the kind words and inspiration folks! For others that have replied who are restarting let's just go for it xxx Getting into ketosis again is a pain in the butt, I'll bloody remember this before I shove food in my mouth again!!! :)x

Good for you!!! Keep us up to date on how you are getting on :D

Good for you :) Keep the thought of getting back into ketosis in the back of your mind whenyou feel the urge to munch something! Good luck xxx

Getting on okay today thanks Aaron! Just sticking with this, I've been silly all week picking here and there, TS is the only thing for me, will do 100% TS this week and not punish myself for eating by sabotaging my whole plan!!! :)x

Its only a little slip up and could have been a lot worst .... I'm sure everybody must do this once in a while ... your getting back on the TS straightaway so I don't think this will have affected your weight loss x

I wasn't too good on day 1 yesterday :(

I'm not going to worry about it becasue I am never good the first few days, I always cheat but try to still stick to my packs, I can never just dive straight in. Anyway, I was ill yesterday so really felt I needed something - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :)

Hi there. I'm on day two now. I blew out so many times when on the lipotrim diet. It's sooo feeakin hard. Old habits die hard. The reason we are all overweight (generous description for my size!!) is cos we have bad bad bad eating habits and this diet is not only a weight loss plan but a plan to break those bad habits. No one said it was easy. So you had a blow out. An old habit unchampioned as yet. So what. Now re focus on your true goals - who you are going to be this time next year. And climb back on the wagon. It's harder after a blow out. The line had been crossed and the temptation is harder to resist. I find it takes about a week of being good to recover. So stay strong. I know you can do this.

Bellerine

When I read your OP, I just thought at least you didn't have chips! Haha!

God no BlueButterfly, this week has been a write-off, I haven't actually lost a single lb but I haven't gained either so I'm just having to get back on track...It's tough but so is showing up at your sister's wedding 10lbs overweight ;) x

Back