Right - how to do this....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mia01101, 2 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Mia01101

Mia01101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm doing a 10km run/jog/walk/crawl on Monday and am SS'ing at the mo...I've had one or two little downfalls over the last 3 weeks or so...but am still on target.

Now, I will need to eat on Monday to do this run/jog/walk/crawl but don't want to knock myself out of the diet IYKWIM...

My CDC suggested chicken or Turkey and veg - but what veg would be good...

Any energy suggestions would be appreciated....

Dehydration isn't a problem - drinking 3 to 4 litres of water a day so I know that's not going to be affected!

thanks a mil....

M

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pmk

pmk Member

Diet:
    Haven't started yet but prob Cambridge Diet
    I'm not a CDC but the veg listed in the AAM week are: 2tbsp 'white or green' vegetables (cooked or raw) such as spring greens, cauliflower, lettuce, mushrooms, cabbage, marrow, broccoli, celery, cress, courgettes or cucumber. I'm assuming then that these would be the 'best' for you to have so they don't knock you off too much? Good luck for Monday!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.