right people - this is it!

LisaLisa

Silver Member
i have been dilly dallying long enough!

I am sick of my self already :eek:

i started atkins on friday last week, lost 5 lbs b4 thursday this week. Then had to go to london with work, first class train with brekkie laid on so scoffed toast cos it was free grrrrrrrrrrrr then cos i had toast i had to have sandwich at lunch then didnt i double grrrrrrrrrrr then train journey home to manchester they only had sandwiches and blueberry muffins or fruit triple grrrrrrrrrrrrrr so yesterday [friday] i was back on the wagon.

i had 2 rashers of streaky bacon [easiest thing to take to work] for brekkie

salad bar salad consisting of lettuce cucumber tomato peppers tuna cheese ham an egg and blob of mayo for lunch

then for tea i had kebab meat and salad with mayo

and i weighed myself this morning and the bloody scales are takin the pish! all the weight i lost in the first few days has gone back on plus 1.5lbs arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

shoot me in the foot someone - with any luck i might get gangrene and have it chopped off - might lose the 2 stone i need to then :D

ok anyways - nice to meet you was here not so long ago - blathering on about my determination blah blah....ahem!!

*thinks of an appropriate lyric to end this rant with

'....this time i know its for realllllllllllllllllll'

ok out of context but close enough ;)

Lisa

I think it is a case of dieting till you get to goal , I know you think its free food , but only free as in you don't pay , but you will pay for it in another way , on the hips . All I can say is if you take one step foward then eat the wrong foods such as carbs you will take two steps back, until you say I need to stop messing about and give it 100% . Then you will feel in control

control? the loo has control of me at the mo - 2 pints of water down my neck and half the resevoir down me u-bend lol so glad i aint got a water meter :D

ohhh the joys of a fatass :D

on a serious note - atkins is from this moment on my way of life

never in the face of carbohydrate will i succumb, never on the beach of sandwich scoffing will i be afflicted....ect cant think of owt else churchill like but ya get me drift :p

I get ya , you are saying you have had it with carbs and you are going to come out fighting now .
If you see another carb get your hammer out , say thats it your dead meat lol

lol welcome lisa , you sound like our kind of nutter , big hello from us in the fruitn nut house :0)xxx goodluck babe , we are all here to help (lord knows i need it !!!)

Hi Lisa, I too was away on business at begin of week & I enjoyed my toast,deserts and some alcohol, I had't weighed myself in 2 wks which is why I think I still lost some weight, either that or it might catch up with me this wk but back on track now! Good luck & stick with it :)

Welcome Lisa! Be prepared for some very strange but funny conversations on this board!

Good luck with Atkins.

Like what, Sarah?

OINK!
OINK!
OINK!

LOL

Woofy X
odd us ????? hoinkety hoink , no idea what youre hoinking about :DLOL

where is our partner in crime ??? she is conspicuous in her absence!!

I know. Hope she's got an absense note!

Welcome again Lisa! I was laughing my head off at your posts there! Guess what though? You aren't allowed tomatoes!!

lol i ,know :0) you could have both come round for some carbophobia cake and a coffee :eek:)

Welcome again Lisa! I was laughing my head off at your posts there! Guess what though? You aren't allowed tomatoes!!
lol tt bet youve made poor lisas day :0)

Oink! Oink!

We are not nuts, its all the others that are strange ; o )

Sukie-oink! Here I am and wheres me cake, pet?

Woofy X

buggeration!!! no tomatoes!

:banghead:

Oink! Oink!

We are not nuts, its all the others that are strange ; o )

Sukie-oink! Here I am and wheres me cake, pet?

Woofy X
in the fridge annd heading for the bin hunnie , tasted stunning but played havoc with me tum , defo recomend it (tiny slice) at an occasion so you dont feel left out :D

Hi Lisa, I'm the same one around here. :)

Back