Right...that's it....need to get my butt in gear!!!

Geemav

Hello people,

Since giving birth to my second son in 2011, I did well on SW and got down to 11s 4lbs, then Christmas happened, and ever since then my weight has been going up and up. I am now at 13st 4lbs, and that is basically an increase of a stone a year........the ironic thing of all of this is that for the whole of those 2 years, I have supposedly been on a diet......

Who am I kidding?!? I feel fat, miserable and am struggling to fit in my clothes. My shape is apple, so I effectively look like a teletubbie.....this is not a good look.

So today is a new day.....starting with a vengance to actually lose weight before xmas, and carry on to my target of 10st 7lbs. Both my sister-in-laws have done it and look fabulous....which makes me even more annoyed/disappointed with myself.

I also believe I have the opposite syndrome to everyone else - when I look in a mirror I think I look alright....then I see photos and could cry :cry:

I have decided I deserve better for myself and today is the first day of the rest of my life, and I also think a SW/general diary will help me.

Any buddies would be great - I would welcome the support :)

Had a good start today....stuck to my green day well, made a sw quiche for tomorrow's lunch, been for a long walk... And just enjoyed an hour on the xbox shaking it to dance central 3.... Amazing what a sweat you can get on :)

All good for day 2.... No exercise but a good green day,finishing the day off with a delish spag bol.....feeling good :)

Hello people,

Since giving birth to my second son in 2011, I did well on SW and got down to 11s 4lbs, then Christmas happened, and ever since then my weight has been going up and up. I am now at 13st 4lbs, and that is basically an increase of a stone a year........the ironic thing of all of this is that for the whole of those 2 years, I have supposedly been on a diet......

Who am I kidding?!? I feel fat, miserable and am struggling to fit in my clothes. My shape is apple, so I effectively look like a teletubbie.....this is not a good look.

So today is a new day.....starting with a vengance to actually lose weight before xmas, and carry on to my target of 10st 7lbs. Both my sister-in-laws have done it and look fabulous....which makes me even more annoyed/disappointed with myself.

I also believe I have the opposite syndrome to everyone else - when I look in a mirror I think I look alright....then I see photos and could cry :cry:

I have decided I deserve better for myself and today is the first day of the rest of my life, and I also think a SW/general diary will help me.

Any buddies would be great - I would welcome the support :)

Welcome and good luck x
I could have written this, so totally understand where you're coming from.

Welcome and good luck x
I could have written this, so totally understand where you're coming from.

Well, I did the first day of Jillian's 30 day shred......managed it and want to see how it helps....looking good for food too.....thanks for your post Glamup - how are you getting on this week?

Welcome to the forum - and good luck! I so know what you mean about the mirror thing ... I always look in it like 'I don't look 16stone! There must be something wrong with the scales' ... And then I see a full body photo and it is a total (and much deserved) slap in the face! Urgh!

Its hard isn't it saruk? Most people look in the mirror and think they look fat.....it takes pictures to do that. But i am going to do what i can to make those photos look better....and just try to remember that at the moment, i'm fat.deal with it :)

Not doing too well. Am fine at breakfast and dinner, but have been buying shop bought lunches, with vast amounts of syns!

I've just bought some of the new HEB wraps from asda.......finding a filling lunch isnt always easy and i'm always hungry by lunch....see how i go next week. Weekends are always my downfall.....

It is! But soon there will be photos where you are a true skinny Minnie :)

i dont know if this this helps but I've found that making homemade soup for lunches is just amazing. I make a massive batch and just heat it up in the microwave - completely syn free and low in calories and it is really filling. It's also good when you're making it cos the only time you need to actually be there doing things is when you're chopping the veg and blending it. Which collectively takes about ten mins. Perfect for me as I have the patience of an ant.

Hi there, I've just given myself a good kick up the bum too!

I also reckon I have reverse body dysmorphia - either that or the mirror in my bedroom is like one of those fairground mirrors which make you look taller and slimmer. It's all a laugh til I look at actual photographs!

Good luck with your weight loss

Back