Right this is it (determined!!!)

MiniMoosh

Mooshing back
After dithering with the sample pack then a weeks worth, trying all the flavours, I've plunged in and ordered a months worth. Actually, more than that because I've ordered the 5 a day mens one as it worked out cheaper per item. Plus added water flavouring and spag bol! And I've ordered some oatmeal porrage, I didn't like it but I read a great recipe for cooking it in the microwave to make a cookie! I have to give that a go.

Anyway, thats it. My entire food budget for the next 5 weeks is gone, if I fall off the wagon I'll still be eating S+S as I don't have any money for anything else!

Good luck!!! Make sure u come on the forum for your daily motivation!

Xx

My entire food budget for the next 5 weeks is gone, if I fall off the wagon I'll still be eating S+S as I don't have any money for anything else!

Pretty good incentive to stick to it then MiniM! :). You've done great so far and have 5 weeks of greatness left to come.

Good luck! I ordered the month of 5 when I did my order but have a feeling I'll be reordering before I finish as I'm eating the same stuff everyday.

Best of luck....when I was on LT I was always running out but have so much stuff in drawers...presses...handbags I can escape S andS....found a vanilla shake in my knicker drawer lol

Back