right this way...

Re: Wanted: Sexy slim body in four months >>> right this way...

I havent tried the porridge or pasta yet... I shall get some next order. Right I have finished my second litre of water and I have had three coffees, two herbal teas and a shake. No wonder my wee is almost clear.

Hey Ava :D
I use all the shake flavours in coffee :). My cups are quite big, so I have 3 coffees out of one shake :)
Good luck :D

I shall defo try a choco-coffee Marg... Its amazing the things people have come up with to stop themselves from getting bored of just shakes. Okay day 2... Vanilla shake in three coffees this morning, tom soup for lunch and strawb shake with crushed ice for tea. I have also bought a bag of plain old spinach to snack on for fibre reasons... I have been low carbing for a cple of days and I am already having toilet issues. I have some low salt bullion in the cupboard and may also have a cup of that later. Lovely day again... Study, tidy up and then out for a walk with my daughter I think.

Have a great day Exanters. X x

Delightful headache again... Are we allowed paracetamols? X

Yeah we are, the joys of going into ketosis eh? Xxx

Cheers... I am looking forward to that burst of energy we are meant to get with ketosis... I might get around to cleaning the oven then. :D

Aw headaches havnt been a problem for me. I'm sorry you're in pain. All I can say is keep popping pain killers and drinking more water! Hope you feel better soon x

Hi Ava, when is your first weigh in? Is it tomorrow? Just making sure you're okay! You havnt posted in a couple days...

Good luck on your first wi x

Back