right you lot...

fattothin

Gold Member
:confused:...............STOP stuffing your faces with easter eggs and the like, its not big and its not clever, you are just torturing yourselves as you will be just beating yourelves up afterwards , it aint good for your person, it will not help your weight problem. C'mon guys its not that bloody hard to say NO! Enough women have had no problem saying no to me and im better than any easter egg, well ok maybe not:p
Now sit down in the corner and drink your water, then bed!
And for all you good girls and boys a .......................................
massive well done!

*claps hands*

LOL.. you made me laugh so much whilst i had a mouthful of water.. That is not cool.. and someday i shall get you for it.. lol.. I nearly choked..

x x

lol Ooooh that was a good old rant!! Ive not had any!!! First easter ever ever xxx

Well done :D Needed to be said x

Hehehehehe this made me smile, and your rite its not big and not clever lol.

But i have been a very good girl and not touched one bit of the evil stuff that they call chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Brilliant post!

Gx

Yeah...well done....well said....

Why didnt you post this topic yesterday morning b4 i reached for that evil egg ??
Ah well its over now, just make sure you post it early for next easter x

I made an Easter cake for my family which looked yummy - so I made some marzipan chicks to decorate the top which put me off even sniffing it (marzipan - bleurgh!) :eek:

hey gary,
i shall take the very big well done and thank you very much coz i have successfully made it through the chocolate season!
well done to everyone who also managed to abstain - and for those that didn't - it's practically been and gone now so forget it!
at least Easter was early this year......it's got it out the way!!
fran :) :)

Nice one Fran !
You're right it was early this year, so that gives me more time to shift those extra cal's b4 the summer gets here..... horay !

Well done Fran and well said Novice...roll on or should I say off...the Summer!!

Ahem...have to say I am indulging my cravings....but still wearing Size 12/14 maternity clothes.....so doing ok overall...was previously in Size 20/22 before loosing weight on LT.....so still feel good and not huge......will be back on the wagon before Christmas to shift the last of the lard!!

See you are Irish too!!

best to wait til baby is sleping through the night before you come back to LT
But sounds like you're doing very well
On my first pregnancy I went from 10st to 15st 7 lbs because I 'ate for two' :eek:
Main thing is you will be both healthy and a happy weight after the delivery :)

The majority on here seem to be Irish or Mancunians, is this where LT promoted the most??????????

Fattest people obviously!

Back