1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Rings.

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Cherrypie, 17 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Cherrypie

Cherrypie Well-Known Member

This may be mentioned somewhere, but I was just wondering if anyone has found a solution to rings being too big. I don't want to get them resized until my weight loss is complete but I'm at a risk of losing my beautiful rings!
    I have read some reviews on amaZon but they are quite mixed so thought I would ask advice on here!!!
    Thanks in advance x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

I got a wee insert for a ring a few years ago. You can get plastic ones cheap but I went for a gold one but it only cost about £7

I bought it at a jewellers and they fitted it

4. beelishy

beelishy Well-Known Member

My rings are so loose Ive not worn them for over a month :( i went to H Samuels and they said the ring guard only works in a half size. I tried it and it was still too loose so didnt bother buying it. X

5. Guinevere

Guinevere Well-Known Member

Thinking I might need a new smaller (eternity) ring to go behind the others to stop any slipping... :p

6. shazzerb

shazzerb Active Member

Hi dont know if this will help but in the end i had to have mine re-seized i took them to goldsmiths as thats where i purchased them from and it cost me £40 and took about 2 weeks to get back, might not be an option for you but i thought once i reach a good weight ill have them done and its almost like a reminder that if they are getting tight im putting too much weight on x