Rings.

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Cherrypie, 17 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Cherrypie

Cherrypie Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.11%)
    This may be mentioned somewhere, but I was just wondering if anyone has found a solution to rings being too big. I don't want to get them resized until my weight loss is complete but I'm at a risk of losing my beautiful rings!
    I have read some reviews on amaZon but they are quite mixed so thought I would ask advice on here!!!
    Thanks in advance x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I got a wee insert for a ring a few years ago. You can get plastic ones cheap but I went for a gold one but it only cost about £7

I bought it at a jewellers and they fitted it

4. beelishy

beelishy ......gettin' it done.

Start Weight:
    252lb
    Current Weight:
    252lb
    Goal Weight:
    210lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My rings are so loose Ive not worn them for over a month :( i went to H Samuels and they said the ring guard only works in a half size. I tried it and it was still too loose so didnt bother buying it. X

5. Guinevere

Guinevere Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thinking I might need a new smaller (eternity) ring to go behind the others to stop any slipping... :p

6. shazzerb

shazzerb Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.53%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Super Slimmers
    Hi dont know if this will help but in the end i had to have mine re-seized i took them to goldsmiths as thats where i purchased them from and it cost me £40 and took about 2 weeks to get back, might not be an option for you but i thought once i reach a good weight ill have them done and its almost like a reminder that if they are getting tight im putting too much weight on x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.