RIP JADE

there is nothing to be silly about having compassion for another human being. i really loved Jade, followed her career and i even voted for her in BB3. i am gutted and i have been crying all day. Her everything. Her youth, her pain, her children, her mother... the world just feel abit dimmed at the moment.

i even asked my GP was i 'normal' for feeling gutted (this was during her illness) and was assured that i was and that alot of people felt the same.

Where ever she is, she is at peace. and her memory will live on in alot of peoples memories.

Gutted.

Ivy

RIP.

She faced her demons,refused to shy away from them and did her upmost to ensure her boys were provided for forever despite her own personal pain.

RIP She was incredibly brave & strong the last few weeks and her family can be more than proud of her.

She wasn't my favourite celebrity but i don't blame her for trying to make as much money as she could for her kids before she left this world.

Having just lost my mother in law to cancer at 65 i feel quite angry about this disease right now. She was young but poor Jade, she died far too soon.

A huge waste of a life.

RIP Jade & god bless your family.

Her family and friends are in my prayers :innocent0001: May she rest in peace and watch her children from above, no longer in pain.

R.I.P Jade :(

I wasnt a fan of hers, but this is so sad, 27 with two little ones? It breaks my heart. Some of the status messages about jade on my facebook makes me sick, people are so horrible sometimes.

I dont blame her for being in the spotlight through all of this & if I'd have been in her I would have done the same.

it's tragic to think that a simple thing like a smear test might have changed this outcome.
i work in a school whereby they are injecting the yr 8 girls (12 - 13). But then the girls / women that are sexually active from 14 to 25 are not officially entitled to a smear test. that is 11 years of untested women.

i watched jade's funeral live on sky news yesterday, it was a very sad thing to watch, she was buried in her wedding dress on her wishes, with pictures of bobby and freddie in the coffin.

shes at peace now, so lets hope the press can now have the respect to give her family the privacy they need to grieve for her in peace.

liz

Last edited:
o agree with u.she was a good woman.her 2 sons cudnt spend mothers day with her was really sad.she was suffering from an incurable disease and the end was closeby but it was playing a cat mouse game with her.atlast the end came and it was all over but i feel bad for her..

2 yrs already folks :(, I saw her mum jackiey on jeremy kyle show and recorded omg with peaches geldof where she talks to jackiey.

now i wasn't a major fan but i didnt dislike the girl. she'd have been 30 this may and im 30 this june...i think its cos we're both the same age and gees it wouldve been a painful way to go.

Back