Ripped in 30 challenge

michmick

Slimmer for Cornwall
I'm coming to the end of the 30 day shred and am going to move straight on to ripped in 30 which sounds like its even harder, is her more recent DVD.
i will start next week, probably Tuesday. Does anyone want to join me?
Michelle

Anybody? I don't want to be lonely! You can join in whatever stage you're at, whoever you like!
I will almost 100% start it on Tuesday.
Think I'll do 8 days at each level which will be 32 overall, will review that when I start though!

Hi! I completed day 4 on the shred today! But I didn't find it challenging so I wonder if ripped will be better for me? I ordered dvd collection but it still hadn't arrived yet so I'm following level 1 on YouTube in meantime

XDivaX said:
Hi! I completed day 4 on the shred today! But I didn't find it challenging so I wonder if ripped will be better for me? I ordered dvd collection but it still hadn't arrived yet so I'm following level 1 on YouTube in meantime

Wow you must be fitter than me! I found every level of 30DS challenging! Are you even following Natalie, I was an Anita girl!

Mich i'll do it with you :D (starting tomorrow.. im knackered today! :p)

Cool, just finished 30DS so ready to go tomorrow. Hopefully more will join over time and it'll be a thread like the 30DS one, it's good to have people at different levels.

Just done day 1 level 1.
Wasn't too bad, bits were really tough but I got all the way through everything, even though some things were modified. Prefer the assistants on this one although I do miss Anita a bit.
no chance I'll ever do the full skiers, nearly fell over when I tried!
wont get to do this much over next week, probably only Friday then away for the weekend so start again on Tuesday. At least it's started!

Day 3, level 1 done today.

At the warm up level I really felt like I didn't want to do it today but actually it was fine. I'm really sweating all the way through but I'm not totally wiped out at the end, not sure if it's cos I've done 30DS first or because it's level 1!

I noticed I actually have abs now for the first time today, very exciting!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i think ive got about 7 stone to go before i see any of those! :D well done! xxx

Back on it today after doing nothing over the bank holiday weekend, 3 days off.
did day 4 level 1 today. Found it really tough after the break but I did it. Won't do it tomorrow as I never do Wednesday's but will probably Nordic walk.

Day 5 level 1 done.
decided to do 10 days each level definitely now, keep me going for longer! Will soon start training for race for life though so will do less ripped in 30 so can do my training instead.
Found it easier again tonight, felt like it went quicker. 5 more days at this level.

Hello there!!

Just looking for some advice really! I'm on day 3 of 30DS and boy is it hard! I'm aching all over, but already I can see slight improvement. Did you ladies start of being sore and achy? By the end of it were you doing it all 100%?

Thanks for the inspiration in advance ;-)

Hello there!!

Just looking for some advice really! I'm on day 3 of 30DS and boy is it hard! I'm aching all over, but already I can see slight improvement. Did you ladies start of being sore and achy? By the end of it were you doing it all 100%?

Thanks for the inspiration in advance ;-)

I really struggled with sore muscles at the start but they soon improved and I was able to complete it all. I didn't do the unmodified versions of everything though, just of some of it.

Ran out of time to post yesterday. Did day 6 level 1.
today I've done day 7 level 1. Glad I've chosen to do 10 days at each level (so its ripped in 40 for me!) as I'm nowhere near to moving on to the next level yet.

Day 8 level 1 today, really had to push through, didn't want to do it today but glad I did.
Only 2 more days at this level. Getting ready to move on now more because I'm ready for new exercises. Still finding it really hard though and doing some of the move modified.

Was supposed to be doing c25k today but it hailed so I did day 9, level 1. One more day til level 2, getting a bit nervous!

I did day 8 today and managed a 20 min jog! Getting nervous about next level but deffo need some new stuff! Can't wait to measure on thurs! X

I did day 8 today and managed a 20 min jog! Getting nervous about next level but deffo need some new stuff! Can't wait to measure on thurs! X
I'm not sure whether to look at level 2 before I start it or if it might put me off!

Back