Ripped in 30

I have been doing it, but just abandoned it after 3 levels in favour of redoing 30 Day Shred. The workouts are similar but somehow don't feel as challenging, and I didn't see any inch loss compared with fantastic results from 30DS. I also felt like there was more potential for injury there.

I am only on my first week, but I have also found it easier. Have you done any more of Jillians DVDs?xx

Was wondering what to do after I finished the shred tho level two is killing me without getting any easier argh

debtin said:
Was wondering what to do after I finished the shred tho level two is killing me without getting any easier argh

How many days have you been at level 2? I did longer than 10 days at each as I mixed it up with other exercise as well!xx

I've done Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (didn't like it much, I prefer the strength training ones) and 6 Week 6 Pack which I really like. At the moment I'm alternating couch to 5k with 30DS (trying to do the advanced moves this time) - I do it 3 days a week, 1 of each level. I still hate level 2! Don't think that will ever change.

I have also got the 6 week to 6 pack, and I love it! Hmmm....have you tried any of her other DVDs? I had the killer buns and thighs and no more trouble zones, but I have not even opened them yet lol.xx

I've got the 6 week to 6 pack too - still in its wrapper! How does that compare to the 30 day shred? I found I got bored with repeating the routines as I like to vary my exercise a bit. But great results.

I've got the 6 week to 6 pack too - still in its wrapper! How does that compare to the 30 day shred? I found I got bored with repeating the routines as I like to vary my exercise a bit. But great results.
I found 6 pack in 6 weeks quite similar to the shred! i get bored fo the same routines as well, so I was doing both of them together! I had soem great results so far, but I have missed 6 week in 6 pack for the last 2 weeks, so i am getting ready to start it again!xx

I've just bought this!! I wasn't well over the weekend so watched it to see what it's like. I have the 30DS which I love & this looks as good if not better. I love Jillians approach to exercise & it works well for me. I tend to stick at what level I feel happy at, I'm always working up a sweat so I don't necessarily like to go to the next level, if I enjoy a lower level more thats more important to me than getting to the last level. I use her DVD's as regular exercise rather than having a goal after 30 days. On the 30DS I didn't go further than level 2. I've watched level 4 of the Ripped in 30 & didn't think it looked crazy hard. I find her dvd's a lot of fun, which may sound like madness considering how much some of the moves hurt! :)

I've just bought this!! I wasn't well over the weekend so watched it to see what it's like. I have the 30DS which I love & this looks as good if not better. I love Jillians approach to exercise & it works well for me. I tend to stick at what level I feel happy at, I'm always working up a sweat so I don't necessarily like to go to the next level, if I enjoy a lower level more thats more important to me than getting to the last level. I use her DVD's as regular exercise rather than having a goal after 30 days. On the 30DS I didn't go further than level 2. I've watched level 4 of the Ripped in 30 & didn't think it looked crazy hard. I find her dvd's a lot of fun, which may sound like madness considering how much some of the moves hurt! :)
Me too :) I think she is fab, and I definitely wouldn't have done as well with my weight loss without her! If you decide to start another one of her dvds, and you want a workout buddy, please let me know! All my mates are still on the shred lol!xx

Me too :) I think she is fab, and I definitely wouldn't have done as well with my weight loss without her! If you decide to start another one of her dvds, and you want a workout buddy, please let me know! All my mates are still on the shred lol!xx

Ah thanks!! I'm hoping to do it Friday & go from there, I won't do it everyday (I get bored too easily) but I also bought Jillian's No More Trouble Zones, its 40mins total but its broken down into 6 min circuits, I've watched it & looks good so I'll try to combine both. I'd like to have a buddy doing it, I think it'll motivate me to stick at it as much as possible!x

Ah thanks!! I'm hoping to do it Friday & go from there, I won't do it everyday (I get bored too easily) but I also bought Jillian's No More Trouble Zones, its 40mins total but its broken down into 6 min circuits, I've watched it & looks good so I'll try to combine both. I'd like to have a buddy doing it, I think it'll motivate me to stick at it as much as possible!x
I'll be your workout buddy!! I also have no more trouble zones, but I have not attempted it yet! I am currently training for a 1/2 marathon and doing ripped, and occasionally doing 6 pack. When did you want to start no more trouble zones? My 1/2 marathon is on the 23rd of June, so after that I will have loads of time for Jillian lol xx

I'll be your workout buddy!! I also have no more trouble zones, but I have not attempted it yet! I am currently training for a 1/2 marathon and doing ripped, and occasionally doing 6 pack. When did you want to start no more trouble zones? My 1/2 marathon is on the 23rd of June, so after that I will have loads of time for Jillian lol xx

I think I'll probably do the Ripped in 30days for a week or so then chop & change between the two. I know what I'm like, I'll aim to do it everyday for 7 days & then decide I need a change so I'll have to alternate. I'll give the RI30 a go first. I'm excited :)

r2lilien said:
How many days have you been at level 2? I did longer than 10 days at each as I mixed it up with other exercise as well!xx

Think am on day 8...gettin bored easily tho. Did you see results?

God guys where do you get the time? I need to do shred and can't be bothered moving ugh

Have only just started the shred but want to try the six pack one afterwards,might have to invest in the ripped,got four of Jillian's DVDs.

God guys where do you get the time? I need to do shred and can't be bothered moving ugh

The 30 day shred is only 20 mins & I think the ripped in 30 is 25 mins. Easy to fit that time in if you really want to work out :)

Back