Risotto in new mag

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StaceyUK, 12 February 2009 Social URL.

1. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    YUMMY!!!

Bit tedious, but well worth the effort! I added asparagus and sliced Quorn fillets to mine (the fillets I had boiled for about 5-10 mins in chicken stock made with bovril). Next time I'll add some frozen soya beans to it as well.

Only problem is that it's so moreish and I keep wanting to go back for seconds!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmmmm... thanks for being the "new recipe guinea pig"! :D I might give this a go. I do love risotto!

4. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i have to thank our stand in C last week. For her raffle she gives away all the ingredients for a recipe. This was the recipe she picked and I was the lucky one to win raffle! Otherwise I probably never would have tried it as I never eat risotto.

But it is soooo good! I'm glad I gave it a go. Plus I got a jar of vecon out of it which I've been meaning to buy for ages!

5. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    which day is it?
    I had this the other night and was very impressed!! i think i am becoming a rissotto queen!! lol me and my oh took it for lunch the next day!!

I griddled a salmon steak and plonked that on the top. was super lush!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.