River's LL Diary

If I can't see how to do it will catch up on it tomorrow

Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good to see you in a better place gorgeous!

The emotional ups and downs of this diet can be so testing but you have proved it's achievable! I've said it before your pics are amazing what a transformation!

Good luck on the job front it's great to see you are aiming to reach your life ambitions and targets, stick with it lovely xxx

You look very much a different girl from before and after. Lovely on both accounts xx

Wow River just catching up on Diaries you have come so far OMG over 8 stone.I bet all your family are really proud of you.
Its interesting to read how you have been managing with RTM. How your relationship with food has changed and how beautifull you look.
I cant see your before photos either maybe i need to post more.
Take care hun your amazing.
Cathy

Thank you Clara my lovely :) xx

Aw thank you Caththin it really has been lightbulb moments galore lol! I just accepted you as a friend so maybe you can see them now? I set it to mods and contacts only as there are two pics that are just too shameful! Looks like your doing fab too lovely :) xx

This weeks been great again so far and i cant believe im 2 days away from week 5?! Its insane how fast the weeks are going so fast blink and you miss it!

I tested the waters last night and went to a birthday house party and i hadnt seen anyone there for about a year so it was totally insane! Everyone was so shocked lol and want to now start LL! I was good though and didnt touch a drop of drink or food (everyone was great about this and didnt force me as usual so it was fun) but you cant help but be a tad bored without getting tipsy and out of place wasnt the word.. dont get me wrong ive never been a massive drinker really and only did it on my birthday, christmas and things like this but it just felt awkward so we left about 11pm and i got home (although hated myself for this as i never eat after 9pm!!) to a yummy bowl of porridge and blueberries (highly recommend this nommy).

Also warning food talk! im now offically addicted to tuna.. i hated tuna before this.. it was bland and icky but now ive had it 4 days in a row lol and got a neat idea (courtesy of this morning lol) of having balsamic cherry roasted tomatoes and theyre just fab with the tuna and again i highly recommend too lol!

So next week is alcohol week and im half and half on drinking as i hardly do.. but i dont want to avoid these things especially with the OH's birthday coming up in August so i might try a glass of g and t but still im undecided :(.

Hope everyones had a fab week so far and got some sun! Its miserable as sin here at the moment weather wise.. and im so bored i just want to start my days at Home Start (August the 1st Yay!!) and Action for children have yet to get back to me :( fingers crossed its soon though. xx

Exciting times, you are doing really well. Good for you xx

Doing so well lovely, totally get what you mean about not drinking when others are it is an eye opener xx

Thank you ladies! Yes LadyT very lol. I dont regret not joining in one bit though and i missed out on that lovely hangover they all got hehe xx

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss River,8st 9lbs amazing you've done so well and still doing so introducing food too!!:)
Good luck in everything you do hun,you so deserve it."inspirational ",credit to you!!:):)
Sexy xx

Last edited:
hey sexy how did you get the "maintainer logo" x

tracyd said:
hey sexy how did you get the "maintainer logo" x

Hi tracy it's in User cp,at the bottom of edit your details,just tick the box hun!;)
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Thank you sexychick my darling :) Well done to you too missy! 7stone!! Fab! and amazing losses you are an inspiration to us all huni :) xx

Soo today hasnt been to great on my health front but non diet related i might add! I got up and ive got my nose pierced (about 3 months ago but i know it takes over a year to fully heal) and over night it had swelled so i tweaked the bar and the next thing i know im on the otherside of my bathroom and id hit the shower base on my way down :(. Called my OH and he got me up and then i did it again only having like 50 seconds of blindness. So in short and debating of "do i call an ambulance and say oh yeh i fainted cause i turned my nose piercing.." ye.. i think not. I went to my GP ive got an infection and a high temp :( and the piercing has now gone to the piercing angels of the sky :patback: but i just feel so damn ill even when he took it out i nearly passed out again so he wouldnt let me leave!! So i am not the happiest of bunnys but glad im ok all the same.

Hope im ok for weigh in now tomorrow, ive slept pretty much all day and i still feel awful and tired. Wish me luck anyway! xxx

Aww hope your better soon,sounds like you had a reaction to your piercing!
Thanks for your lovely comment hun,means a lot!
Take care
Sexy xx

I had problems with my nose peircing but stuck it out, although no where near as bad as your reaction!

Doing well with your plan gorgeous xx

thanks Sexychick, think ive done it x

Very well done on your losses, and now week 5 of RTM, what a proud bunny you must be.
Your diaries are so inspirational, you have been open and honest with us all , thankyou.
Hope you feel better soon xx
Can I ask, on RTM do you switch over to all food, or some packs and some food?
It seems scary to come off LLT cold turkey, pardon the phrase!!
Thanks
Jx

I know Lucy will answer your question Julz, but yes RTM reintroduces food gradually in a controlled way over 12weeks, gradually weaning down the packs.
I totally recommend it. It's an integral part of the LL programme - no short cuts.

I totally agree, I'm nearing the end of RTM
Now and it is wonderful. The programme helps reintroduce food and now, at week 11, I am totally looking forward to going it alone. Scared yes but equipped and confident o can do it... Totally!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, I will be doing RTM, I am gping on hols firstv2 weeks of Sept and spoke to LLC about doing Lite for then as I will want to eat something with friends etc, its an important hol for me a few reasons, as well as being social event.
LLC recommended I stay on total, I told her I fully intend to eat, by then I will be closevto target. Not very supportive response, I will talk to her this Sunday and hopefully get it sorted.
Im a planner, and for my success and sanity I need to plan.
Jx

Back