1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

rjsmoms food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by rjsmom, 27 September 2011 Social URL.

1. rjsmom

rjsmom Member

Hi all, just started slimmimng world 2day...so will b posting everything i eat on here for a while, till i get used to the whole thing, if anyone picks up on me doing something wrong please let me know.....thankies
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rjsmom

rjsmom Member

well so far today:
    albran and semi skimmed milk
    jack pot and beans
    i have a beef and veg stew on the go for later
    prob hav a banana or orange for snack as well.
    ive also done 20mins zumba, and will walk to get daughter 40min walk
  4. rjsmom

rjsmom Member

ended up walking for 2hrs and 40mins:eek: wil not be doin that again, and eating 3 fun size bananas and a syn free yogurt.
    i have sugar in my coffee so 3 syns for that 2day.

cant believe how much ive eaten 2day, after doin cambridge diet cant believe im gonna lose eating all this food....well we will see mon x
    Last edited: 28 September 2011
  5. rjsmom

rjsmom Member

cant believe that ive lost 1lb already this morn....going to make super speed soup 2day, but will b replacing parsnips with swede, hopefully it wont make any difference and will b gardening all day while the sun is around.
  6. rjsmom

rjsmom Member

yesturdays food:

milk & allbran
    yougurt & apple
    super speed soup(was really nice)
    yoghurt and 2 bananas
    then more of the soup
  7. rjsmom

rjsmom Member

todays food:

milk & allbran
    merangue nest, creme fraiche and strawberries 4syns
    egg salad
    more of the yummy superspeed soup
    sw chips, mushy peas, mushrooms & peppers
    might have another nest and strawberries later

im also using about 3 - 5 syns a day as sugar in my coffees,
  8. rjsmom

rjsmom Member

ss milk 7 allbran
    banana & apple
    jacket pot, batchelors pasta & sauce, mushrms peppers & cougette
    youghurt & pink wafer biscuit
    pasta, toms, peppers, leeks & mushrms

oats so simple (golden syrup) with ss milk
    nimble wholemeal bread salad sandwich
    melon & clementines
    pasta, mushrms, toms, leeks & peppers
    auctiva youghurt
  9. rjsmom

rjsmom Member

not really been to the toilet much since i started, so had the bread to try help it along.....not sure if this was such a great idea as people telling me bread works the other way!!! so any ideas on upping fibre would be very helpful...thanks x
  10. rjsmom

rjsmom Member

cant belive i lost half a stone in 1 week, did have the idea of having a treat pizza after the wi every week, but was so proud of myself didnt want to mess up, so had swede and potate mash instead.
    looing forward to starting week 2 now yay!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.