Road to Fitness

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by RayeRaye, 2 November 2011 Social URL.

1. RayeRaye

RayeRaye Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    A self-concocted amalgamation of Low-GI and low-fat meals, plus veggie & fruity treats.
    Hey guys and girls, hopefully this'll be a diary of success and inspire anyone who reads it to keep going.

I'm currently 22 and fast-approaching my 23rd birthday. As of today I weigh 86kg (13.5st, 189.5lbs), and I'm hoping to drop down to 67/68kg, at least, by the end of February/beginning of March. My ideal would be 55-60kgs; but that'll come later.

My 'smaller' goal is to lose 28lbs by Christmas.

I alternate my cardio and strength days, taking Sundays off to recover, with a decent dinner to spike my calorie intake and hopefully prevent a plateau.

I make a mile-long walk to my local supermarket 4/5 times a week to buy groceries, and walk my dog for 30 minutes every morning and night. Sometimes jogging with the dog, if the weather is right.

Eating is generally a 'whatever is in the house' kinda thing. I always have skinless chicken breasts, pasta, beans and veg on-hand for a quick & easy healthy meal.

I'll be updating the day's activities the morning after or late at night, when the day is done. It'll help me keep track of things.

01/11/2011 -- Nutrition
    Breakfast: All-Bran with semi-skimmed milk & 1/2 a tumbler of pure orange juice.

Lunch: Popped into Greggs. This should probably be called the Greggs diet... I eat there a lot :p
    1 chicken and mango sandwich on brown bread (I don't like white bread) & a corned beef pasty for a snack, later.

Dinner: Grilled chicken breast in a tortilla wrap with lettuce, cucumber, hummus and some sweet-chilli sauce.
    1 tumbler fresh orange juice.

01/11/2011 -- Exercise
    4pm: Strength day. Complete body workout w/ dips, push ups, dorsal raises, squats, lunges & a variety of exercises with resistance bands.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.