Road to happy

SarahBx

K, so today is day 3....it was hard!

Went to see the Olympic women's football final at wembley with hubby and his parents. We got there and I knew they needed to eat dinner, kinds thought they would go grab a burger or something, but they went into a restaurant! I didn't go in and just walked down the road and sat by myself for 45 mins.....not the best support!

All I kept smelling was chips and pizza and burgers.....as I said, it was hard x

Keep going it will be amazing u have already lost quite a bit, have you restarted?

TrixySkinnyPlease said:
Keep going it will be amazing u have already lost quite a bit, have you restarted?

I did Exante a year ago, but gave up...only on day 4, not using scales so don't know how much I started at or if I have lost any, but don't think I have lost anything yet!! Think I'm in ketosis now though :)

So, day 4 is over and done with and it wasn't too bad. Crappy day at work which doesn't help, but no hunger which is good! Pretty sure I'm in ketosis now, but can't see any losses yet, I don't remember from last time how quick I lost the weight in the 1st week.

Finding myself thinking about food more than ever before, but I need to focus on what I will have at the end ather than what I can't have now....
Hubby said size 14 is a million kisses, size 12 is start trying for baby and size 10 (never gonna happen) I get a puppy :)

I need to start seeing results or I know I am going to fall off the wagon x

Day 5 was ok, had a little bit of chicken inthe evening as a treat, but when will my energy come back?! Last time I did this I had ao much energy, but am feeling really tired and lethargic.....

I'm not going to talk about day 6.....

Day 7 and 8 have been ok! I should have been knocked out of ketosis by what I did on day 6, but apparently not?!? I dunno, didn't feel any different and still had all signs of ketosis. I've been really naughty though, and only had two packs for the last 2 days. Not because I think it will help me...I know I need the vitamins I am just really struggling to drink any of the flavours apart from banana, I made one into a muffin, but I need to stop making them as I need to just drink them as shakes!!!!

X

Back