Road to slim just like Kim!

Hi everyone!

Today is the first day on the Atkins! I'm sure determined and mentally ready to start a new lifestyle, I want to be healthy, I want to be slim, I want to be able to walk past a mirror and WANT to look in it, as opposed to avoiding it.

A bit about me, I work in the entertainment industry which is why I feel even more pressured to lose weight. I'm always around slim people which makes me feel bigger than I even am sometimes! I want to be able to stand next to clients and not feel like a total Lard.

I'm currently a size 18 on the bottom and 14/16 top (quite large thighs) I weigh nearly 17 stone and I hate it. I'm ready to change my life, cut out the bad foods, lose weight and most of all BE HAPPY!!

My ideal weight at 5'11 would be 12/13 stone. Dress size target would be a pleasant size 12.
I have an event at the end of March, fingers crossed I loose at least SOMETHING by then so I can buy a new dress!

BRING ON THE MEAT & GREENS!

(Btw I cannot physically swallow eggs or milk without vomiting - kinda sucks!)

Bailey xx

Hiya Bailey and welcome

It's a very friendly lot here, with loads of experience and tips to help you through :)

Shame about the eggs though, they are such a staple of Atkins - but if you stick to protein and greens (what we call clean and green), you will do just as well :)

Day one completed!

Breakfast - a bottle of water
Lunch - nothing - too busy
Dinner - minute steaks with grated cheddar cheese & red onion

More greens tomorrow!

Back