Roast dinner hell! help!!

Mrs H to be

Aarrgh! I'm at my parents for my weekly Sunday visit and its got to be the hardest challenge of the week. Theyr having a roast and the smell is really getting to me. Not good.

well i had to go to my sisters with all the family this lunch time for brunch , i did the washing up .... but it was soon dusted lol
ho yes the smells get to you more

I know its hard but once they have eaten its over and you can move on .

I'm just telling myself how many calories it is and its no good.....its hard tho!

good for u, stay strong!!! it will all be over in no time so dont give in, u can do it!!! ;)

did you bring a shake with you ? or bar ?

Just keep thinking of yourself in that wedding dress and how it will affect your day if you are concious of rolls of flab showing through your dress or if your arms are all flabby!! You can do this! x

Thanks girls x my niece asked why I was having a shake and not dinner so my mum said to look nice in her wedding dress so my niece says yeah well you have got a big bum! Gotta love kids! It's not nice to hear but I know its true. It has spurred me on tho to have the will power to ignore the food n stay on track.

Got my first WI on Tue so can't wait to see how much iv lost, even if its just a few lbs ill be chuffed.

well done! yeah kids are so innocent in what they say but come your wedding day she will be telling u how beautiful u r and u will remember times like today and will be so proud of yourself!!! keep up the good work, your doing great and i cant wait to see that WI brings u xx

Back