Roast dinner tomorrow... What should i eat?

sassybett

Getting nervous as have lost 18lbs in 3 weeks with minimal food and don't want to ruin the good work. The roast is in a local pub not a carvery, no one knows I'm doing CD so don't want to make a fuss... I'll go for chicken but they'll all notice if I avoid the roasties!!! ?

Just lie and get behind a stranger say he coughed allover them lol or just say u not feeling too goo and have chicken and green veg

Just have chicken and green veg and tell people you are on a diet, you don't need to elaborate and say which diet. Whatever diet you are on isn't going to allow roasties and yorkies so no one will think anything of it. Enjoy.

Put some on your plate but don't eat them - say you tried one but it tasted "funny". That's if you think you'll have the willpower to not actually try one. ;)

Awww thanks everyone... Tricky when everyone knows you have a huuuuuge appetite and then suddenly you're turning down roasties!!! Let's see how I get on...

Hey, would now be a good time to explain your diet? Or can you avoid going? You need to have a plan in place and stick to it so you don't feel like it's ruined the next morning x let's make one here together and then you can tell us how it went the following morning to get you back on track. Often it won't be the food that contributes to you not losing much this week but the disappoint in yourself and the following days trying to regroup yourself xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ok so I opted for a vegetable curry!! Mainly consisted of broccoli and cauliflower with a few carrots, diet coke oh and as we were celebrating, a glass of champagne!!! Ate half the portion of rice and half a poppadum, will eat nothing more today apart from drinking water!! Weigh in tomorrow!! Gulp!!! ?

It's dropping off slowly, averaging a between 4 and 2 lbs a week, but I've lost 19.5lbs in total on SS+, so feeling good thanks.

That's the way to do it, slowly but surely, yes it's nice to have the bigger losses but then you only get disappointed when you have a smaller loss the following week. Flippin constipation slows down my losses!!! Sorry too much info!! ?

I've started taking those husk tablets (can't remember the name) but there's a couple of threads on here). They seem to do the trick for me, you could give them ago.

Back