roast potato and roast parsnip

animallover

I'm doing extra easy and my friend had some mixed veg with her lunch wchich i shared the boiled carrots are free but i ate one tiny roast potato (half a golf ball size) and one thin slice of roast parsnip could anyone estimate the syns in this please? Thanks

Potatoes and parsnips are FREE on extra easy, so you dont need to syn them. They just are not a superfree food.

So you can't use them towards your 1/3 superfree of each meal.

They will be synned on a Original (Red) day though.

Unless of course you mean she cooked them in oil and not frylight, in which case it will depend on how much oil she used. It is 2 syns per teaspoon of oil used.

thanks

thanks for that, i'm new to this! but they were in the work cafe so will not be in fry light, i don't think there could be more than an teaspoon of oil in them so will count them as two syns cheers x

My father in law very generously gave us an actifry for Xmas and we do roast potatoes and parsnips ( no parboiling though) with appx 1/2 teaspoon of oil for the 2 of us and they are the best! I never thought I would ever say it but I am a complete convert from goosefat now. Absolutely delicious!

Back