Roasted Red pepper question

Right oh

i was going to start ww next week when i was back at uni but i figured i can try my best for the week and see how it goes.

i want to make the roasted red pepper and butternut squash soup tomorrow as its zero points but i was wondering if i can use the roasted red peppers that come in a jar? they're in brine and vinigar

Bevelini Roasted Red Peppers 290G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

and if i was using one medium butternut squash, how many peppers should i use? and how many stock cubes in the stock?

hmm it says sugar in the ingredients but 100g with the NI on the tesco website comes out at 0pp so it should be free .... but check the NI on the jar is the same as tesco online ..... as i have found some things on there that aren't the same !

as for the actual amount it depends on how much flavour you want, lol .... i haven't made the soup yet so don't know how much it needs. i'd say 100g of peppers is probably about right though !

i usually only use 1 oxo cube for flavour in my soups as its free, so can eat as much soup as i like in a day and not worry about pp :)

Back