Rob's journey!

rdt123

hi all!

Just thought I would check in and start my diary. As a bit of background I started the Alizonne diet a few years ago. My initial weight was 23st 7lb. After 14 weeks my weight had reduced to 15st 3lb. This was 4lb below my target. I am 6' 4" and musclely so any less than that and I start to look ill!. I kept my weight around 15-16st for a few years but over the last 18 months my weight has crept to 19st 2lb. It's clear to me that when losing weight it's all or nothing so decided to give this diet a try. Am at the end of the second day and have the usual headaches and odd dizziness that comes before ketosis sets in. Quite liking the bars and soup but just downing the shakes in the evening as i am not keen!

Have set myself a target of 15st 7lb and given my experience of losing weight very quickly I am hoping i can lose the 3.5st in about 8 to 9 weeks.

It's great to read some stories on the site, some real successes!

cheers

Rob

Hey Rob
Welcome to our lovely little group :) just wanted to pop in and say hi and wish you good luck :)

Hi all

Thanks for the support, just coming to the end of day 3 and feeling much better! Hopefully by tomorrow a lot of the hunger will go and I will be in the zone. Be interesting to see how much I drop in the first week, can't wait till Monday lol

Rob

rdt123 said:
Hi all

Thanks for the support, just coming to the end of day 3 and feeling much better! Hopefully by tomorrow a lot of the hunger will go and I will be in the zone. Be interesting to see how much I drop in the first week, can't wait till Monday lol

Rob

Probably $%^# loads! You boys tend to kick our girlie butts on this ;) good luck! And well done so far, going great :D

Back