Robyns Summer Body Food Diary :)

Feeling very confident for this week, looks like im down atleast 4 pounds, so going to keep it up and hopefully i will be down more! :D but ill be happy with that either way,

Breakfast today was some beans and one slice of wholemeal bread(part of HEXB)

Little break was fat free yogurt, benefit bar(second part of HEXB) and a nectarine :D

Big break was my butternut squash soup and a fat free yougurt...

Dinner over the weekend was just pasta with passata sauce and cheese for my HEXA.. and lastnights dinner, was just chicken fillet, with mushrooms and salad :D xxx

Ohh looking good! Good luck for tomorrow!! :D

I fell off the wagon lastnight after losing 3.5 pounds :( ... i felt really sick lastnight i dont know why so i over indulged in tea and biccies to make me better... but i was up at the crack of dawn making pasta for my lunch today, so not to go over syns! :) ...

breakfast today was: one slice of whole meal toast as part of HEXB, with beans

Little break: One slice of whole meal bread with ham, a fat free yogurt and a nectarine :)

Big break: Pasta

Another little break: going to have another fat free yogurt and nectarine if im hungry then...

im in a course thats why i have so many breaks in there lol :) xxx

which biccies did you have? some aren't too bad syn wise :) But yeah don't worry! Just be good for the rest of the week and I'm sure you'll do well :D

Loads of jaffa cakes and choco digestives :( wahhh!! owell i will be good for the rest of the week and hope for the best :) thanks!! How you finding this week?xxx

Been off this for the week had a party to go to the weekend was very bad that night and till today, gonna reel it in now though but on good news I've hit the half stone mark need to update this to make sure it's correct as soon as I get on the computer :) finally !! :) how have you been all week xxx

Thank you ladies :) Been good so far today and down a tiny tiny bit, For breakfast I had my wholemeal bread for (HEXB) with some beans, water and juice :)

for small break in my course I had a banana, more water and juice and a cereal bar that was 6 syns :O

For big break I had Pasta, passata, cheese as my HEXA and chicken and more juice :p how about you both? xxx

Breakfast: Porridge as (HEXB) with jam, think 1.5 syns per table spoon feel free to correct me if i am wrong? because im not sure :)

Little break: Banana and nutrigrain bar which is 6 1/2 syns

Big break: was baked potato, with peppers chicken and bacon And juice all day of course :D

Not sure what to have later, need something low in syns :) might have some pasta again lol

I didn't end up having dinner lastnight I ended up eating a plum lol so I'm super light this morning by 2 pounds 6 ounces but I know that will reappear as soon as I eat a thing :) thanks for the idea I might just do that this evening actually :)

Back