Robyns Summer Body Food Diary :)

I'm sure you'll do well. :) Just say no to the cinema this weekend, haha ;)
I may be going, though! Going to have to look up low syn popcorn to smuggle into my bag as I can't go without popcorn.

I know its so hard, the minute you walk in, the smell of popcorn, i ate nearly the whole thing... but then afterwards because it was so salty my tongue hurt me for like two days so i got a bit turnt off then, no matter how much mouth wash or toothpaste i used it wouldnt stop hurting.. :( i was in tesco in all all ready with low syns crisps and he talked me round to have the treat day lol

Hope you have a good time if you do go :) xx

Thanks. :)

And I always get that problem with salted popcorn. :(

I didnt have any breakfast thismorning as was in a rush left for my course, with no food or purse so wont be eating till like half four, very bad i know! all i have for today is juice and water till i get home silly me!.. xx

Breakfast this morning was porridge for my HEXB, part of hexa for milk, peppermint tea and two T spoons of jam not sure the syn value for that :) xx

nah I didn't go in the end.. saturday was a relaxing day and then sunday he had to change our friends lights and after that he couldn't be bothered to go out lol.
Watched a movie on netflix instead :)

normal jam 2 syns a teaspoon, reduced sugar is normally half a syn for a tea spoon x

im finding it difficult at the moment tbh sometimes I have really off weeks, like this week gained nearly 2 pounds oops, holiday next week off to portugal! while im there i might not be able to keep people updated, but i will try! im going to try eat healthy enough.. go the gym at the hotel and swim alot! and walk alot of couse.. but the alcohol might just kill me, as soon as i am back im starting boxercise 2 times a week so that will be a boost! how are you finding weightwatchers? :) xx

im finding it difficult at the moment tbh sometimes I have really off weeks, like this week gained nearly 2 pounds oops, holiday next week off to portugal! while im there i might not be able to keep people updated, but i will try! im going to try eat healthy enough.. go the gym at the hotel and swim alot! and walk alot of couse.. but the alcohol might just kill me, as soon as i am back im starting boxercise 2 times a week so that will be a boost! how are you finding weightwatchers? :) xx

there's always times where people are up and down! I wouldn't worry too much! as long as you get to your main goal by the end and stay in the frame mind and don't go off it completely I don't see any harm in having fun! I've always said I'm not gonna get let dieting wreck anything like holidays or my birthday or a very special occasion! because as soon as they're over, you can jump straight back on it! I'm finding weight watchers really good thanks! it's one of things I can stick to, finally!! it's really the easiest thing to do for my social life being in uni! especially with going out and lectures at weird times, always have to pick something up at weird times, just easier to point! :) xx

Yeah im not going to let it wreck my holiday im going to enjoy it but be repsonsible aswel :) .. im glad that its working for you, its nice to have something that works.. instead of trying loads that dont :) .. xx

Finding it hard to get fully back on track atm though, back on track breaky wise, like this morning had the two slices of wholemeal toast, beans grapes and peppermint tea.. thats all so far! gonna try my best to be good today xxx

Down two pounds this week,

Breakfast this morning was 2 slices of whole meal bread (HEXB)
Juice and water.

Lunch is gonna be some fruit and water, maybe a yogurt.

Not to sure about dinner yet..

Back