Rock Bottom...is it the right time?

Sounds like you know the reason and why you want to lose weight, and it's the best time to start ! After a week you will be immersed in CD life and will start to see that as the pounds go down, your confidence goes up................no one who comes on this forum and starts really believes they can achieve their goal, but you can, and you can have a happier life...............sending all the love and luck in the world your way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't look back. Focus on your goal and take one day at a time. You can do it!:)

I was just thinking that I had not see you post for a while and was hoping you were OK.

Good luck for starting tomorrow - which is now today (plus the 13 hours difference you have) Now I'm all confused. So it's either good luck on starting or keep going now you have started.

With regards to your wedding dress. It must have been hard with you only being married 7 months ago and I know most people keep them but how many of us ever even open the box again? I don't know anyone who wears it again, even though they promise they will and use it as the reason to keep them. We tell ourselves we will get it altered to be able to wear it again and I think 99% of people just put it away still covered in confetti and that's how it stays forever.

Besides, yours would not have fit you soon anyway! CD produces fantastic results very quickly.

Good luck x

Thanks again everyone! I have gotten through day one! It wasn't easy, but it is done!!!

Mrs Z, I have not been about much this week, just trying to get things sorted. I feel much better about the dress. It has gotten to it's destination, and is being worn today, in Kent, for another wedding. It went to a girl who lost her dress in a fire and could not get another at such short notice. A size 30 wedding dress is hard to come by.

But I am here, and I am one day down! x

Thanks again everyone! I have gotten through day one! It wasn't easy, but it is done!!!

Mrs Z, I have not been about much this week, just trying to get things sorted. I feel much better about the dress. It has gotten to it's destination, and is being worn today, in Kent, for another wedding. It went to a girl who lost her dress in a fire and could not get another at such short notice. A size 30 wedding dress is hard to come by.

But I am here, and I am one day down! x

Day 1 done and dusted.....fantastic!!!! Keep those blinkers on, head down and soon you will be crossing of day 2 xx :D:D

Go for it honey... you can do this. And love to think of that dress making someone else so happy!

xxx

Hi Crimson

I must have missed your orginal post on here. I juat want to say - thank you so much for sharing how you felt with us all.

I too felt very low when I started my CD journey - I knew I needed to change my weight so I could live my life (if that makes sense!!!!)

CD is one of the best choices I have ever made - and after loosing 4 stone in 16 weeks - I believe CD is life changing too!!!

I bumped into a friend today who didn't even recognise me, and I am going on a first date tonight (the first in a very long time!!!)

I look forward to hearing about your journey - and wish you every success in the world!!!! I have a feeling that this is a decision you will never forget!!!

Love and hugs for you!

Bethan x

Hi,

Didn't get chance to post before but just wanted to say thankyou for sharing and being so open. I couldn't add to all thats been said but i do think you have made the right decision to do cd now. It really does give you more than weight loss, it allows you to regain that control and i know my confidence has taken a major boost. I get angry i didn't do it before but so glad i have found cd now. Minis is my life saver in hard times.
Don't be so hard on yourself. You haven't let your weight stop you doing so many things. Many people live a lifetime and never take the risks or changes they really want to. Its better to have tried, even if it doesn't work out, than to sit in the sidelines always wondering 'what if?' You will get to what you want to be, and a whole new chapter in life will begin. Grab it by the horns and enjoy!
Hope day 2 is going well....xx

Hello again! I just wanted to thank you all again for the things that you have said. I have had a mixed week so far, but I am hoping to make it 5 good days out of 7!

In regards to the staying in NZ thing, we are going to try and extend our visas!! So that means we can say an extra 11 months, if accepted. I need to stay on the straight and narrow to try and get my BMI down as low as possible before my medical.

Thanks again everyone x

good luck hunny, your doing great!

Back