Rocket Fuel Coffee + types of water

Pob can pop

Dear all,

I stick to regular black coffee (Nescafe instant, Kenco etc) does anyone know if Rocket Fuel is ok? Yes it's a powerful coffee as it has guarana extract in it, is that allowed?

Also, i stick to plain water, i've heard plain sparking water is ok too, are there any other types of water allowed?

Thanks
:jelous:

Don't know about rocket fuel, but u can have soda water deffo x

Thanks! Forgive my idiocy, Soda water is not the same as tonic water right ??

Thanks! Forgive my idiocy, Soda water is not the same as tonic water right ??

No soda is deferent to tonic, tonic has added ingredients x

Thanks

Dear all,

I stick to regular black coffee (Nescafe instant, Kenco etc) does anyone know if Rocket Fuel is ok? Yes it's a powerful coffee as it has guarana extract in it, is that allowed?

Also, i stick to plain water, i've heard plain sparking water is ok too, are there any other types of water allowed?

Thanks

would love to try Rocket fuel coffee ?? can you get it in Morrisons or Tescos

Hiya Rita. They sell it in Asda and some tesco. I also saw it in a B&M bargains once. (The really big stores) it was £1.99 on there :)

Hiya Rita. They sell it in Asda and some tesco. I also saw it in a B&M bargains once. (The really big stores) it was £1.99 on there :)

Hi Pop can pop :)
Thank you !!! i have an Asda close
I will get some to try :) i like to try differant coffee so as to change the taste of my shakes
let you know what i think

No problem. Just a warning though its very strong and tastes quite... Ermm.. Unique he he. It has 1.75% guarana extract in it ( still not sure if this is allowed on LT?)

No problem. Just a warning though its very strong and tastes quite... Ermm.. Unique he he. It has 1.75% guarana extract in it ( still not sure if this is allowed on LT?)

you are not kidding !!!!!!!
like the taste but will only need a small teaspoon next time :eek:

10 hours later are you Still buzzing Rita? Haha

Last edited:
5 cups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll be bleating and neighing for a week !!

How have i not heard of this before!, good bye energy drinks for all nighters!

i can recommend this coffee :) really helps keep you awake even if you want to sleep !!!
only had two cups today :rolleyes: but have to say loving the taste !!

When i worked nights for the NHS this drink was the lifesaver, just watch out on days you don't drink it as you might get a headache!!

When i worked nights for the NHS this drink was the lifesaver, just watch out on days you don't drink it as you might get a headache!!

I had a sleepless night last night !! guess it was to many coffees
only had 2 mugs today :) :)
need to sleep tonight !!! weigh in first thing in the morning
i hope for 4/5 pounds off but had a slip up in the week :( :( so could be less :(

Dear all,

Thanks

hi Stewart
i am going to take the coffee with me in the morning and see if its ok to use .......
i hope its ok as i think it has really helped me the last 2 days
perhaps i will not have so much from now on he he perhaps 5 cups is just one to many ..

Hi Rita good luck tell us how much you lose! And what the pharmacy says! :)

Hi Rita good luck tell us how much you lose! And what the pharmacy says! :)

Hi Stewart
5lbs off :) i am well pleased what with that little blip mid week as well
the pharmacy think coffee is ok but she has taken the details to find out for sure !!

Back