Roll call for all who are starting 01/11

Hi everyone Im Jd. I'm 27 and live near Bedford. I have a super fit Boyfriend who can eat anything he wants...... so unfair!

I started on 01/01/11. I have never done a VLCD before and I am really looking forward to the results.

Not sure how I will be fairing in a few weeks but with all this support it should be managable.

I am aiming for 9 stone 10lbs so have 4 stone to loose. I'm not focusing too much on the actual weight I end up I will be happy when I feel fit and can wear the clothes I want!

Good Luck everyone!

JD x

I started this morning (5th), so I'm a fraud posting here, but it seems a nice friendly place to start, and I intend to catch up with you lot!
I lost 3 stone 2 years ago with Lighter Life, but didn't like the counselling element of it. I will miss the support of the girls I did it with, but I can't afford to do it with LL anyway. You guys will have to be my support network.

I had a banana milkshake this morning, and was pleasantly surprised how nice it was. I have lots and lots of questions that I need to ask.
Ketosis! Bring it on!

Hello and welcome :D Dont feel a fraud, this is more of a getting to know you post, alot of people started on different dates just close together. I'm having a vanilla shake at the moment, quite nice. Well done on your previous weight loss, how much do you want to loose with exante? x

Thanks K8te, I hope to lose 3 stone, but a nice round number of 40lbs would be just fab. I've just measured my waist and am slightly shocked. Presumably we are supposed to measure it in all its wobbly glory and not cinched in like the waist of our jeans? Mine is beyond muffin top and falls short of bumping off my knees..

Hello Ruby!

Hiya, I'm Jools, I'm 33 and from Glasgow. I have 2 daughters who are 3 and 18 months. I did CD a year ago and lost 2 stone but had to give up when I moved house and separated from my husband. I am settled again now and ready to get the rest of the weight off (I maintained this last year) xx

Thanks Lucy and Jcjazzy. Know a lot of it is prob water but good motivator! Will be more than happy with a few pounds a week from now on!
Good luck tomorrow x

Hello everyone! Is there room on this jolly thread for me?!
I'm another returner for another go! I lost 3 stone between aug & end of November last year. I took December off to enjoy numerous Xmas celebrations and had a fab time but did gain 7 lbs. Well after the half ton of choc coated brazilnuts that I ate I think I got off lightly! Yum!
I have had a good week and lost that half stone so the diet proper starts today! Still feeling lots of pangs & moments where I stare longingly at the contents of the fridge but so far have only succumbed to a slice of ham and a pickled egg ha ha ha!
I am married with two daughters aged 7 & 8 & I love cooking & baking with them so cupboards full of choc chips at all times but heck I've got to get used to that!!! (again!!)
My aim is to lose at least another 3 stone in next 4 months & if I'm really honest to get to my target weight & healthy BMI I need to lose 4 stone but I found after 16 weeks my resolve wavered and I needed that month off. So I imagine (hope!) I'll lose 3 stone then have May off then begin again June to get that last stone off by August! I started this journey 1st Aug 2010 so I think 7 stone in 1year is a nice target to have!
It's been great having this forum to come back to and I know we will be able to help eachother on our journeys to a healthy weight!
Much love,
Helen
X

Hello Helen & welcome back, you did really well before and to only put half a stone back on over xmas is pretty good hun, which you have now lost. Looking forward to getting to know you over the months x

I love exante have lost just over a sone in 2 weeks ;-)

Back