Roll Call!

Hules

Silver Member
We used to do this on an old forum I went on, it's lovely to see who is around, find out a bit about them and maybe even pick up the odd lurker or two ;)! Cut and paste these Q's and pop in your answers...

What's your name?

Whereabouts are you based?

When is/will be weigh-in day?

How are you getting on with WW so far or when do you plan to start?

Have you got any goals or targets you are losing weight for?

Have you been/are you going anywhere for your summer hols?

Last edited:
What's your name? Hules (I'm actually a Julia but I tend to get called this a lot)

Where abouts are you based? East Mids

When is/will be weigh-in day? Thursday I think as that is the day I started, but might shuffle it a bit if need be.

How are you getting on with WW so far or when do you plan to start? So far so good this time round, I've only been tracking properly for 3 days now but I think this has mostly been helped by having peeps to chat to on here :) Already lost 2lbs! I am actually enjoying being back in control and not having the guilt of binging!

Have you got any goals or targets you are losing weight for? I've a few, I'm going on a mini cycling holiday with the hubby over the Summer and then possibly off to USA in Oct. Really want to feel better in my clothes by then. More than that though I just want to feel good about myself!

Have you been/are you going anywhere for your summer hols? Those mentioned above and perhaps a few weekends camping.

Last edited:
What's your name?
Sarah

Whereabouts are you based?
Lincolnshire

Weigh day saturday I think

How are you getting on with WW so far or when do you plan to start?
Starting again tomo.! It works, I've lost a lot of weight doing discovery a few years ago. Then gained after my little girl was born 3.5 yrs ago. I just Need stick to it. Pleased I've iVe this group x

Have you got any goals or targets you are losing weight for?
my health, getting a lot of pphysical symptoms now :(

Have you been/are you going anywhere for your summer hols?
not this year

What's your name? Emma

Whereabouts are you based? Aberdeenshire

How are you getting on with WW so far or when do you plan to start? I started nearly 2 weeks ago and lost 5lbs in my first week, second weigh in will be on monday.

Have you got any goals or targets you are losing weight for? Because i have so much to lose, i am just taking it half a stone at a time then it seems more doable.

Have you been/are you going anywhere for your summer hols? We don't have anything booked but will go somewhere for a week to keep the kids happy, i have 3 kids who are 6, 4 and 3. x

Hee hee I love this, I already feel I know you both better. Anyone else? X

YEAH ME!!!

What's your name? Nikki

Whereabouts are you based? Inverness

When is/will be weigh-in day? Monday i think.

How are you getting on with WW so far or when do you plan to start? Starting tomorrow (yet again).

Have you got any goals or targets you are losing weight for? Just want to be healthier, be able to buy nice clothes again and not feel everyone is looking at me when i walk into a room etc.

Have you been/are you going anywhere for your summer hols? Not sure yet, went to Mexico last year and spent quite a bit of my savings,so maybe a last minute cheapy in October. Also daughter (Lucy 16) now has a part time job so would have to see when/if she is allowed holidays and i work in a school so have to go away in the school hols so not sure if we will get time off at the same time.

Good luck for tomorrow nikki x

What's your name? sarah

Whereabouts are you based? Willenhall in the west midlands

When is/will be weigh-in day? Thursdays

How are you getting on with WW so far or when do you plan to start? I've nearly done a week and it's going great

Have you got any goals or targets you are losing weight for? Yes, 2st 10lb to lose so we can have a go at ivf

Have you been/are you going anywhere for your summer hols... Just come back from menorca and it was fabulous

Hi Sarah, glad to hear your first week is going great, i wish you all the best with your weight loss. x

Any more for any more??? Anyone lurking out there :p We've had 159 views on this thread, anyone else like to come join our little bunch??

Last edited:
[
What's your name? Anna

Whereabouts are you based? Iow

When is/will be weigh-in day? Fri

How are you getting on with WW so far or when do you plan to start? Lost 2.5 and gain 2.1.5 in 2 years it works so gotta stick to it

Have you got any goals or targets you are losing weight for? Mother in law wedding oct 13

Have you been/are you going anywhere for your summer hols?[/QUOTE] nope sunny iow!

Hi Anna, nice to 'meet' you. x

Hey Anna! We used to go to the iow every year for our jollies, I loved it :)

Ok, I may as well introduce myself a bit too!

What's your name? I'm Lauren!

Whereabouts are you based? I live in Bedford

When is/will be weigh-in day? Weigh in day shall be a Friday, me thinks!

How are you getting on with WW so far or when do you plan to start? I have only just started this time, but I lost six stone on it previously, back when I was 20!

Have you got any goals or targets you are losing weight for? I want to be happy with the person I am. I also think I look awful next to my partner (though I know deep down he doesn't think it), and I've put on, like, six stones in the two years we've been together. :cry:

Have you been/are you going anywhere for your summer hols? No way! Not the way I'm looking now!

So that's a bit about me! I'm 24 now, and I really feel like I need to lose this weight now before I feel like it's too late. Nice to 'meet' you all!

*Just bumping this thread up*

Back