Roll call!

yo-yo-dieter

Silver Member
As soozy-sparkles mentioned in her thread below, this board is quiet. However my thread seems to get about 30 reads per day so there must be at least 30 people coming here daily I guess some people wont be registered so just come to read, but surely there must be some registered people able to post?

So - who is lurking? Dare anyone reveal themselves?

And if you don't lurk and you do post - post here to let me know who visits here daily?

Hello Tina

I am Ann-Marie from Bradford, West Yorkshire. I am very nearly 34 and mum to two boys aged 12 and 6.

Hi Girls,

I'm Lisa, 28 years old and also from Liverpool. :)

This forum is a little quiet compared to the others. Hopefully as CS gets more popular, more people will start posting.

Im kelly 20 from the north east (near middlesbrough) and im reading up on your posts all the time. its nice to know what other people are thinking/feeling. plus im nosy!

Hi I am Dawn from sunny Gateshead....just ordered my starter pack...had contemplated doing Lipotrim...but the thought of no food doesn't appeal.....so I thought I would give CS a try.
I am impressed with the losses I have seen on these boards :D

Howdy Pretty Ladies!

The names Sooz... just Sooz!

I'm 21...22 in June!

No kids.....just Adam :D :D

Hi I'm Alison, 38 with two little angels (tounge firmly in cheek!) who turned 7 and 4 over the weekend - also hubby's birthday too, so busy weekend! I live in the central east side of Scotland in Perth and have done all my days. I work mornings as a secretary and then rush about all afternoon with nursery and school pick-ups etc.

I've fallen off the CS wagon and haven't really folled a diet for a few weeks - such a slippery slope! Anyho, starting again today and hoping to lose at least a stone in the next 5 weeks before we go away for a week during the Easter holidays, then lose the last half a stone or so thereafter.

Nice to meet you all and good luck x

Back