Roll Up Roll Up! Predict Your Weight Loss Here!

Well done Tommee - that is a brilliant loss, you're doing brilliantly ;)

Cath

I predict 2lbs this week as I feel quite bloated (TOTM) and I weighed myself this morning and the scales have not moved much since last week :eek: will be happy with a loss whatever it is - 2lbs will mean I will have hit 3stone in 9 weeks so I will be happy for at least that
x

Wow everyone keep it up we'll all be slim Jims before you know it!
x

I was wrong this week, booo. Predicted 4lbs and only lost 3lbs. Next week ill lose 5lbs to make up for it. Want to keep an average 4lbs per week up.

I'm hoping for 9lb this week with it being week 1 ... I'll have a big smile on my face if it is.

Cath

Hurray I was spot on with the 9lb ..... hmm don't know what to go for now ---- 3lb??

Cath

3.5lbs for me this week, well chuffed. i am going for 4 next week.......

one day i will get this right...2.5lbs this week for me and into management i am going to predict 2lbs this week:eek:

Oooh! Looks like everyone has been a bit optimistic this week and been disappointed! :grouphugg:
You should all gives yourselves a huge pat on the back though as those losses are great!
So I predict I will lose 2lbs this week....

Oooh! Looks like everyone has been a bit optimistic this week and been disappointed! :grouphugg:
You should all gives yourselves a huge pat on the back though as those losses are great!
So I predict I will lose 2lbs this week....

Well I was wrong but Im not too fussed I lost 3lbs! :D

i predicted 6lbs last time and lost 4lbs. then picked a few times this week and have gained back the 4lb :sigh:

i predict i will lose the 4lbs again and add another 2lb loss to that so 6lbs los WILL be reported a week tomorrow. (please god!!)

woohoo! well done :D

Back