Rollcall: Bootcamp "Breakthrough" Weekender, 3rd - 5th Nov

LOL! No problem hun....by the way I rang you today...

My Songstar is lost (I'll kill my girls one of these days :mad: ) so does someone else have it?!

Dizzy'n'Mizzy, post here for more info :)

My Songstar is lost (I'll kill my girls one of these days :mad: ) so does someone else have it?!

Dizzy'n'Mizzy, post here for more info :)

Cheeers DQ

I'm considering coming along and DQ says there are places can someone confirm.

Mizzy would like to come to but would probably join in a little and go off with his book or camera most of the time.

We need to check if we can get babysitters for us both to come otherwise maybe I would come alone so please tell me if you have a double room and how much it costs and also details of a single place if I need to come alone.

Thanks very much

Dizzy x

No problem no rush!

I'll await a reply for a day or so .

In the meanwhile we'll see if the in-laws are able to have the boys.

Dizzy x

Hiya Dizzy

At the moment there is a double room still available and two single spaces which are sharing (ie rooms not beds!). The price is £98 per person plus a refundable deposit required by the venue of about £20.

If you would like to come - we would love to meet you - then please PM either myself or Shazza asap.

Let me know if you require any further info....:)

I know - it looks great doesn't it!!! I'm just looking forward to electric sliding the night away, not getting much sleep and doing my Bonnie Tyler impersonation because of the amount of fags and tears!!!! :D :D

By the way, that's just me it's not compulsory for everybody to join in....just my way of relaxing! :p

Hiya Dizzy

At the moment there is a double room still available and two single spaces which are sharing (ie rooms not beds!). The price is £98 per person plus a refundable deposit required by the venue of about £20.

If you would like to come - we would love to meet you - then please PM either myself or Shazza asap.

Let me know if you require any further info....:)

Thanks Diva

I'd like to meet you all too. Is that the price for the two nights or per night?

Cheers!

Dizzy x

That's the price of two nights hun....:)

thanks diva but too far this time ...maybe next time hav e good meet xx

Dizzy, have a great time if you go! But i will be soooo jealous! I wanna meet Slink/DQ, Bubbles, Loopy (all from the pink site), and all the other smashing peeps! Especially Mandy, she is sooo supportive and lovely!

Have a brill time everyone!

Let's hope the next one is convenient enough we can go together. That would be a wonderful treat!

Dizzy x

Get in from the beginning so you have some say in where it's held. Once we have an idea of how many people are committed, we look for properties that will take that many. :)

Back