Rollcall: Bootcamp "Breakthrough" Weekender, 3rd - 5th Nov

Yep I want to come!

I need to check with Shazza there is still a single place, do you know?

Need to plan what to do with the kids Friday etc but we can do that even if Mizzy takes the day off. I'm hoping I can get my head around where I am on this diet next weekend so I can see my way to the finish line. So no pressure on you lot or anything.

It will be great to have a girly weekend and make so new friends.

Dizzy x

Right guys have just received the confirmed names of those attending and about to send out the agenda!!!! :D :D
:D

Hi Diva hun, I hope you're on the mend?? I haven't received an agenda and was wondering about arrival times.. stuff I need to bring etc.. need to be prepared!!!!!:eek: Could you let me know and I can start to get organised!!!!!

Much love xxxx:D:)

Yep I want to come!

I need to check with Shazza there is still a single place, do you know?

Need to plan what to do with the kids Friday etc but we can do that even if Mizzy takes the day off. I'm hoping I can get my head around where I am on this diet next weekend so I can see my way to the finish line. So no pressure on you lot or anything.

It will be great to have a girly weekend and make so new friends.

Dizzy x

Hiya Dizzy

There is definitely still a single place available....please send Shazza a PM so that she can forward you the payment details.

And can you also PM me as well with your email address and I will send out all the other info to you...

Soooooooo looking forward to this!!! :D

Meet you all some time I'm sure... when I'm brave enough to come out of my shell! I usually worry more about the situation then it actually bothers me when I'm there- strange!

Funnily though I say I'm shy- I am actually quite outgoing!

Enjoy bootcamp! If I had more pennies I really would have thought about coming along... Could I sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag or my air bed or camp in the grounds in my tent hahahaha! kidding :)

All have a wicked time! ;)

Would have been lovely to have met you all

The Agenda has been sent out to all attendees this afternoon. If you're coming along to Boot Camp but have not received an agenda then please send me a PM....

Not long now....can't wait! :D

Have a wonderful time all of you. I would love to have some along, but have weekend away booked with OH.
Ann x

Hope you all have a wonderful time and look forward to reading all about it and seeing the pics.

Love Mini xxx

does anyone know the postcode?
I have looked on their website and not been able to find it...:confused:

I figured I'd use a satnav to get me there as I have enough stress friday without worrying about reading a map too!!!

See you guys soon!

Hold on Debs I've got it already programmed in my sat nav....just need to go and get it! Back in a mo!

It's PE23 4QA ..........

Safe driving everyone and see you tomorrow!! :D

Thanks Diva you're a star!

I don't know if i will make it friday night as it all depends on how my little boy's operation goes tomorrow. (and what time his Dad gets home from London...its all go in this house :eek: )

I'll keep in touch with Jem and see everyone saturday lunchtime at the latest!!!

(See - I need a break :D )

hi Guys

if anyone needs my mobile number please pm me.

its tomorrow - i can't beleive it - looking forward to meeting you all.

Cya

shazza

Back