Roller skating

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Tooftkat has only convinced me to go!!! I used to skate a lot & had really good skates but I was about 8 stone lighter & 20 years younger!!!

I'd love an old school pair of skate wonder where to buy some...?..

Have you tried Toys R Us? Or ebay;)

I'd love to roller skate, but not too sure I'd be able to do it.

Oh how cool! do they have a roller rink anywhere nr you?

They do a roller disco in a Friday night at one of the kids play areas but they do a teenagers & intermediate session. I used to have an amazing pair of Bauers & I would love a pair again but they're close on 100 quid!

The 4 wheeled ones we had as kids have been popular for over 12 months now apparently .
I've been googling them and you can get them in lots if places and they're now called quads!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
The 4 wheeled ones we had as kids have been popular for over 12 months now apparently .
I've been googling them and you can get them in lots if places and they're now called quads!

I won't be happy unless I have Bauers again lol x

A goal, Lexie, a goal!
I would LOVE to go roller skating even just along the prom (how American!) but just haven't the nerve and would probably get arrested for knocking over some old dear and killing her dog or something.

KB x

KittyBling said:
A goal, Lexie, a goal!
I would LOVE to go roller skating even just along the prom (how American!) but just haven't the nerve and would probably get arrested for knocking over some old dear and killing her dog or something.

KB x

Sorry KB but that really made me giggle!!!

A goal, Lexie, a goal!

KB x

What a great idea to go down the prom... Not the last part thou
Made me laughthou

Quads hmmmmmm well that's new to me!!,
Thanks for the info will be checking these out asap
Birthday next month so hint hint to family

Chef Loz said:
Quads hmmmmmm well that's new to me!!,
Thanks for the info will be checking these out asap
Birthday next month so hint hint to family

Ooh what a fan idea, guess who's gonna ask for birthday money!!!!

Back