Rollerblades.....

[quote=Isobel1965;51759]Crutches.......help!

LMTO!!!![/quote]

I'm beginning to think that lol I can actually balance in them and roll a bit, but am a bit worried about picking up speed!! Do not anticipate going out on them until I have shifted at least 2 stone though!!!

[quote=Isobel1965;51817]I would tie a cushion round my ahrse and just go for it!!!

Erm - if I was brave enough that is![/quote]

Dont tell me ur not brave enough??! Here was me thinking you were able to do anything!!

Who? Me????

Nah - am a fraidy cat when faced with anything physical!!

(*whispers* erm not THAT, of course - am really, really good at THAT heheheheh)

I can't go to the gym by myself cos I'm too shy - bless me!!

And the thought of roller blading IN PUBLIC sends me into a cold sweat. Could probably have a go in me living room tho!LMTO!!!

I take my hat off to you!

oh well, I've never been there to know. then in that case go on holiday to somewhere flat till you get used to them :)

Or go somewhere there is something like a handrail you can hang on to to sto yourself if you go too fast

i love the isle of man, especially the fairy glen is that there still, have a skate round there one evening no-one but the pixies will see ya lol ;)

I saw Chubby Children yesterday and the kid has rollerblades and now i would love to Rollerblade...

Has rollerskates i begged my mum to get as a kid and i NEVER EVER got it right...

Doubt i could do it, but i have lovely visions of Rollerblading to work...

Ivy

hubby and i came to the isle of man for our honeymoon lol, we stayed in a hotel on the front just down from there, has a bit of a club in the basement owned by a scouser, nice enough hotel but all the residents were pensioners lmao, and when they found out we were on honeymoon they all walked past saying awww, drove me mad lol, we went cos we saw a package deal in the echo and we didnt have much moeny but we had a great time, and hired a car for the four days and drove around the island, i loved it there but i would imagine the cost of living is quite dear ,

hubby and i came to the isle of man for our honeymoon lol, we stayed in a hotel on the front just down from there, has a bit of a club in the basement owned by a scouser, nice enough hotel but all the residents were pensioners lmao, and when they found out we were on honeymoon they all walked past saying awww, drove me mad lol, we went cos we saw a package deal in the echo and we didnt have much moeny but we had a great time, and hired a car for the four days and drove around the island, i loved it there but i would imagine the cost of living is quite dear ,
It is definately quite an expensive place to live, but kind of on par with Dublin....house prices etc are ridiculous and you really are cut off from other places..especially cos our airport closes at night!! I am thinking of moving again, but to be honest I cant imagine not living by the sea....in a way that makes up for it all...just to be able to walk along the prom etc....the sea is so so calming...and theres hardly any traffic lol

i know what you mean, i live within a mile of the beach and couldnt bear to live away from it, i love the sea its so relaxing,

Back