Rolling over

bellehelen

I know a lot of people do "weekly syns" so that they can enjoy them on a weekend or space them out how they like. But my question is, if I didn't have my hexA or B (normally cheese and bread) on one day, can I double up the next?!

Hmmm I bet the answers no :)

Use them or lose them lol

They are there to make sure you have a healthy balanced diet EVERY day :)

Yeah so I figured lol. I just missed having them yesterday and thought how lovely a proper cheese sandwich would be! Doing 777 this week and feeling a bit deprived maybe.

You could grate 30g of strong cheddar cheese on to 2 x 400g slices of wholemeal bread =1Hea + 1Heb, lovely......
I now always use strong cheddar as the small amount gives the correct "cheese" taste, if you have the reduced fat ones the taste is the first thing to go!

Totally agree with Pete with many things the lighter version might be less Syns but a little less of the real thing is much more satisfying! When I 1st started SW would have the lowest SYN version but now have learned that if I compromise on taste I feel deprived so it's trial and error but a SYN here and there is better if after you feel satisfied

Back