Roof Top Shout!!!

Fantastico!!!!! This is golden! Well done DF, I shall host a party for you now, and thats me with the glass of wine! ;)
:party0023::party0036::party0019::party0016::party0011::wee::beer8::party0016:
:party0049::stickdance::greenapple::icecream::eating::party0036::party0027::party0036:

Ooo that must be me doing the jumping up and down then...now that things don't wobble quite so much LOL.

Soooo missed this post - well done you.... Bet you feel totally different.... When I got to fifteen stone I felt SOOOOOO much better about myself and althoughobviously I got a bit smaller in time I really felt GREAT at that weight - much more mobile, confident and I looked good!!! So enjoy this moment, it will just get better and better....... Wonderful achievement! xxx

Apologies....I'm just catching up with the posts!

Well done you...that is fab news!! You must feel sooooo good!

These kind of posts are such an inspiration to newbies.

Love Saska x

Soooo missed this post - well done you.... Bet you feel totally different.... When I got to fifteen stone I felt SOOOOOO much better about myself and althoughobviously I got a bit smaller in time I really felt GREAT at that weight - much more mobile, confident and I looked good!!! So enjoy this moment, it will just get better and better....... Wonderful achievement! xxx

Thank you, yes I do feel great, being able to dress and look at myself in the mirror and not hate what I see, managing to fit into clothes I put away or boxed up to sell is a wonderful feeling, almost like christmas LOL,.

dukanfatty said:
I know, LOL, i did look to see if I could change it a few weeks back, but theres no way to do it. I assume its an admin thing. I was thinking dukanfattyless LOL

Have u contacted the admins? They seem quite happy to help with these kinds of things. We would all LOVE to see dukanslimmy or exdukanfatty in the forum :)

Start a thread in the tech forum and they'll do it for you. Dukanthinner?

LOl, will do. x

THREE and HALF STONE today.

Woo Hoo.

:D

Wow!!! Well done you!

Dnsf.....go, girl, go girl xxxx

thank you my DD friends. I've just had a little treat to celebrate, I've decided to have a tiny treat for each half stone, something to look forward to and something thatwill not derail me....not that anything can at this point, there is no way on this earth I am going to fail.

I actually turned down a jelly baby tonight, so proud.

My treat............a small bar of Scottish Tablet...............found it in B&M and was amazed cos we had only been talking about it the other week on here.

yummm... although the tablet bought in stores isnt as nice as the real deal lol

can imagine LOL. I broke it into tiny pieces and ate it slowly.

Back