Roof Top Shout!!!

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
3 stone lost.

Lost 3/4lb this morning, which now means I have lost 3st .75lb.

So much for all my worries at the begining of the week LOL

Just had to shout it from the roof tops and let all my Dukanites know.

Well done df that's brilliant - you are doing so well keep it up xx you will have to be buying a whole new wardrobe! And possibly a lbd for Xmas xx

LOL, def been buying new clothes, or as new as possible. I've been looking at car boots and charity shops too as I don't think its worth spending loads for it not to fit in a few months time.

As for LBD, no where to wear one. Although my crafting ladies today said about going for a meal, but that will be day time. Actually you've just reminded me. In my wardrobe i have a green velvet/velour stretch dress that is very similar to an irish dancing dress. i've had it for about 20 years, its a size 16 so would love to get into that. Will have to see.

Wow, many congratulations! That is really impressive.

Woohoo!! Well done you!!

That is FANTASTIC!!!!

And I'm sure by Xmas that dress will look fab on you!

Whooooooooooop xxxx

WOW!! Well done

Well done!! How long has that taken you? I can't see stats as I'm on my phone :( Just nice to have an idea how long it will take me to lose three stone :)

Thank you everyone.

Bell, I started on 18th June. So thats a week short of 4 months.

I wore my Asda SP trousers today and they fit perfectly. I could bend, stretch and even sit on the floor with the kids. Very pleased. Bit long though, will have to hem them i reckon. But I am more pleased that this is going to save money. In the past i have had to buy trousers costing about £14 and then be reluctant to wear them for school. But these SP ones are only £6 so once they don't fit or are ruined, its not much to get another pair.

Wow that is impressive! Well done x

thank you xxx

I know, LOL, i did look to see if I could change it a few weeks back, but theres no way to do it. I assume its an admin thing. I was thinking dukanfattyless LOL

well done hun. Bet your feeling sooooo very PROUD. You should be, that's FABULOUS news.xxx:)

thank you, yes I feel very good about it all, feel slim and good about myself.

thank you xxx

Back