Room for a " large" one??

Yes I agree this forum is great and all the lovely help is just what we need xx

Hi all, Lfc I'm glad you got the cdc sorted. I read your other thread and the other one sounds scary to me like a school teacher everyone was afraid of....if you know what I mean. I don't really like my cdc but she hasnt done anything wrong, it's just she calls me love and pet which really annoys me!!!

I step on the scales every morning as well. But only the one time, well kinda. I'm too lazy to convert numbers and have to step on twice lol one for kg's and one for stone :)

Good morning all, this weekend I am just going chill as had rough week and also been at work. I haven't told anyone friends or family that I am doing this diet as they are very anti these kind of diets but when I have lost weight I will show them x
Hope everyone is ok and doing well

Hi skippydog. Enjoy the party. And yea it is really annoying as they think I am harming myself and starving etc. They dont see that I am actually eating too and getting all vitamins from the shakes etc..... They will see lol. On a bright note I got my form back from gp today all signed so I back starting the diet tmoz.

Good on ya lfc it's not easy when you don't have support around you but at least we have here to come to :) I've been asked to bbq's as well but I turn them down, I know I wouldn't be able to resist. But I do go to the cinema with friends and go for a coffee. I've finally got the bars now so life is a bit easier :)

Thank Marjella. I really can't wait to start again now and fight all the demons head on. We will get through this and fight it together. PMA all the way xx

Hi Everyone - Lfc hope you are back on SS and feeling OK - glad its the weekend in one way (feeling tired) and not in another - hardest time as involves supermarket shopping and not doing normal social things like eating and drinking!!! Still better loss this week, my scales now show I have lost a stone in 20 days (yeaaaah) - putting last weeks small loss down to TOTM and have to remember that for next month, so feeling liek it's more worth it. Hope you're all doing well and feeling the force!

Hello all. Sorry for not been around so much going on this weekend lol, Yea I back on and doing great. Feel good and doing great :). Had lovely curried chicken yesterday with Salad was tasty. Made curry powder in a paste with water and smothered over chicken and slowed cooked it. Yum. Yum xxx. Hope everyone else is doing great x

Skippydog. WELL DONE onn the loss xxxxx

Lol I have just done liver for my hubby too. Small world hahaha. Not I don't like it either. Yuck. I will stick with my soup :)

Hey guys, do you already have your 6 team members?? Looking for a team to join!! Its my first time on cd and just about to start week 5! Had a rough time with it last week and have a feeling I've put on a 1lb or 2! But I'm back on track now!! :)

Morning girls how are you all doing. Am on day 3 now and feeling great. Hope everyone is ok

Hiya ladies. I am sure w will have room for you :).

Skippydog do we have room for the 2 lovely ladies aboard our team?

If you would like to form team. Please but your names underneath. And we can also think of a name to call our group :). We need 6 members.

Member 1 ... Lfc.
Member 2 ...
Member 3 ...
Member 4 ...
Member 5 ...
Member 6 ...

Back