Room for a " large" one??

Would you like to join the group baby pat? :).

Member 1 ... Lfc.
Member 2 ...Illa
Member 3 ...
Member 4 ...
Member 5 ...
Member 6 ...

As anyone got any ideas for names for our group :)

Member 1 ... Lfc.
Member 2 ...Illa
Member 3 ...skippydog
Member 4 ...
Member 5 ...
Member 6 ...

Don't a team just support each other and help each other? Really not sure thou lol

Llla. Good names :). Hopefully we will get 6 people on board then our group will be complete. :).
I quite like the name

Here today gone tomorrow

Hi everyone - I thought we had to add all our losses together each week to see who was at the top of the "looser" table? - I think that's why the actual numbers are limited to 6 so it's fair, iotherwise it's lovely to support as many people as possible. We will have to say what day we all get weighed, and then someone co-ordinates it and posts it each week - I'm happy to do that - I get weighed on a Monday normally, Tuesday this week cos of the Bank Holiday.

Great idea. I get weighed on a Thursday :)

Llla I have Skype. We can chat on there Wats your Skype add. Pm it me

Hi all - I have read the "rules"about teams posted at the front ofthe CD teams thread, but I did note that they were posted in January 2010 so seem a bit out of date now? Am I looking in the wrong place? If not is seems having a weekly weigh in and a "challenge" seems to have died a bit of a death, which is a shame as I think it woudl be a good idea. In any case what do we think about having a running total of our little groups losses each week - I think that woud be quite motivating. I can just set up a little spreadsheet and everyone can send in their total, say on a Friday and I can post the total for everyone over the weekend?
Let me know what you think (also if I have missed the team challenge somewhere?)

Sounds good to me skippydog xxxx

OK then - so if everyone PMs me their weight loss I guess it doesn't matter when you are weighed if you use the last loss?. I'll add it up and post the total, we can maybe do a target as well? for the month or something. Start on 1st Sept them would be a handy start, so if I have weight losses on or about Wednesday 7th that would be week 1 and so on?.
Now have to learn how to PM !!!lol - it's like an IT class on here as well!!

Lol skippydog. I think it a fab idea and I get weighed tomorrow. So excited hehehe, Think you can't pm until you have 50 post. I will be quiet for next 2 evenings as back at work. Testing times lol. Packing sweets ouch ouch lol. But will be about in day.

Back