Room for a " large" one??

evening ladies! Illa sorry to hear you didn't have a great weekend but nice to hear you're back on track now ;) It's totm so I'm not expecting anything miraculous on Wednesday night, but just a little loss would be great motivation indeed :D Hope it went well Skippy :)

Hi all - 3lb loss according to my CDC - bit more according to my scales, so I'm Ok with that, also 1 inch from my waist, 1/2 each from bust and hips, so am definately shrinking!!!.:) Bit of a difficult week this week - lost my Dad a year ago on Thursday so hoping I get through that without too much comfort eating - put on loads of weight since he was ill so feel I'm back on track from that as well, but anniversaries are always difficult, aren't they?.:(:( Still, determined to keep on an even keel.

Sorry to hear you're not well Illa, take good care and hope you'll feel much better soon! Just stopped by to say it was my WI today and I've lost 7lbs. I'm not exactly disappointed, but some people lose up to 12. My CDC said last week that the meal on SS+ doesn't affect my weightloss but I can't help wondering :)

Last edited:
hello ladies, I'm still sick but besides this I feel alright. Zanny I'm on a diet 800 from the start and my first weeks' losses weren't as great as I see it here. However I did not reach a "third or.and fourth week plateau" as I see it so often here, my losses were constant and steady. At the end it all evens out I guess. And at the beginning you lose water.glycogen mainly, when I weighted after the first two weeks I did not lose any water and mainly fat, my cdc was happy. So fewer pounds lost might involve less water loss which is actually good. Take care !

I everyone, so I make that 10lb loss between the three of us this week - which is about the same as a Bichon Frise Dog (the white fluffy ones!!) that's a lot!!. Zanny I only 5lb my first week on SS so don't worry - I think it might be more about our bodies and the type of fat we carry - my losses are steady and more than on target for a stone a month so, so keep going!!

hey guys and thanks for the much-needed pep talk, feeling much better for it :) and congrats to us on losing a bichon frise *giggles* can't be bad! Looking forward to next week's WI aready!

I decided to try more soups this week, I only had one last week because I honestly couldn't ever see myself eating soup without a crusty bread roll... but actually, I didn't really want one. Feels strange, but I quite like being in control for a change :D Anyway, have a lovely weekend ladies. I think I might set my Wii up for the weekend.. haven't used it in years and I've got more energy this week :D

hello ladies, have a nice week end, full of shakes and ...no other food ;););) zanny I found a protein shakes' store here in Belgium that sells protein bread. It half the calories of a CD shakes. They also sell soups but the only one drinkable is the tomatoe one. Also half the calories of a CD shake. So when I'm bread hungry I'll take one of these soups with a piece of bread. Yummy ;)

Hi ladies, broke the diet :break_diet:and sat down and had a meal & a drink with OH last night (think he's been feeling a bit neglected!!:(:() Was quite healthy though, chicken & veg, no potatoes, so hopefully not too much damage, but worried it will make it harder to get back on track,:sigh: so have to be 100% now if I'm to make my target of another 7lb before I go on holiday on 2nd October, fingers crossed!!

Hello everybody.
I am a new member here and i have start yesterday CD.
I want to loose 108lb.
Any team available to join?? :) :)

Back