Room for a " large" one??

Hi Sammy xx I am not on CD doing LL but I just wanted to say take no notice of the guy who said that to you, you are not loosing weight for him - you are doing it for you hon and there will be loads of guys who are nicer to you than him waiting for you when you are ready x dont let the B&^%$ds get you down xx

Morning ladies - hope everyone is doing OK today - I too had a bit of an eating day yesterday :break_diet:- not sure if it's because I am going on holiday at the weekend so I am having a break then, in my mind I wonder if I'm thinking "well not much point sticking to it now as you are having a break soon anyway"? Went to walk the dogs and had lunch at a little cafe - didn't get what I ordered (a salad - mix up between my OH who ordered it & the staff ? :rolleyes:) so got some kind of pie (which was horrible:p) so did not enjoy it anyway and came home feeling fed up and annoyed!! Oh well - today is WI day so lets see how we are at last weigh in before holiday :eek:- should be at target for going on holiday or thereabouts - glad am having a break from it now though - usually loose a bit on holiday - lots of nice salads and no secret eating - so feeling OK about it. Going for a spray tan on friday which I always think makes my legs look thinner too!!:D:D

Hi All - 4lb loss at weigh in and half an inch all over so I am quite chuffed!!:D, seem to always have a bigger week then a smaller week so guess it evens out over the month. Am going to try and stick to plan this week and not get sabotaged by thoughts of holiday, :cool:so far so good was 100% all day yesterday, and am out all day today so thats helpful.
Illa I have had a spray tan a few times, not normally but when I am going on holiday as I have a sun allergy so I don't really sunbathe, just sit in the shade, and at the moment I am as white as this page!!:eek:. They are very good, although this time I'm having a different type which does not go so dark, so hope to look just naturally healthy rather than tanned. - Will let you know how it looks:):)

Evening ladies, hope you're all doing well. Gratz to Zelos, amazing first week! well done :) Illa thanks for the tip about kettleworx, I've been looking at it and I reckon that looks right for me, so I'm going to look into getting a good deal on a set, thanks hun :) Skippy sounds like you're off to somewhere nice for your hols and it's always nice to have a tan, always makes you feel better I think :D

This weeks WI: lost 6.5lbs & 15.5" ... dunno how but it's gone :D
have a great evening ladies! :)

Hey again!!
Today i am -9lbs!! I am very amazed with the results!
I hope to have good results the next week! :)

Illa, Brussels is not too far to come and tap your fingers away from that extra food! :D Hope your stress has eased a little and that it's going better for you this week :)

Evening ladies and welcome Myrtlemoo. Just had a week away (kept to 100%) and happy that my WI tonight gave me a 3lb loss for the week. Haven't found it easy this week, I was craving take-away food quite badly but managed to stick to it.. even though I really didn't feel like it :/ How is everyone else getting on this week? :)

Hi Zanny and thanks for the welcome :)

Well done on sticking to the diet while you were away - not sure I'd have the discipline to do that although I've a friend coming to visit in a couple of weeks so will be put to the test then... know she'll help me though so at least I'll have that support :)

This week hasn't been too bad - tempted at times but sticking to SS+, albeit with too many veg :S Better that than crisps/toast/nibbles though, I suppose :D

Good to see life in here!!

evening ladies, well done to us all :) Myrtle, the mere mention of toast and nibbles has my head running to raid the cupboards haha. This is the first week I've ever really contemplated breaking SS+ ... maybe it's because I have a heavy cold atm, but I feel very hungry this week and badly craving something 'nice'. I'm only 2 days from this weeks WI so hopefully I'll make it :)

Illa good luck with your challenge and lovely to see you over halfway to goal! :)

Back